Options

Pick 'em

haberknockerhaberknocker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
Am i missing something on the picket? It says I got 0 out of 3 correct even though I picked no for all three. 

Fool me Once did not finish Top 10
In to submission did not finish Top 5
Mookie did not get traded

Comments

• Options
    haberknockerhaberknocker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Ugh, autocorrect got me. On the Pick 'em. Not picket. 😂
  • Options
    aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Ugh, autocorrect got me. On the Pick 'em. Not picket. 😂
    we should get the reward eventually. Knowing glu, it'll probably take them a few hours
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Best pickem win ever...timing is everything... 60k lxp from the colossal box 😅
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    I scored the 60k lxp. too.....very much needed....was pretty much out after getting 3-4 legends levelled over the weekend.
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Not sure what’s wrong with yours OP. Mine worked correctly except that I only got 12K not 60K like the two lucky son of B’s above me 
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    yeah I only got 24k, which sadly was better than any of the 5 I bought this week. 18k was the highest I pulled after buying 5. Then not surprisingly the 5 fan rewards mega boxes gave me 4K for the first 4 and 1k for the last. Tough week on these boxes. I could live with it if they did more of these pickems, but only doing it once in a blue moon disappoints me when I don’t hit big.
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Somehow I pulled the 60k also, then I opened up the 5 fan rewards boxes and got the lovely 1k five times... which is the norm when opening up mega lxp boxes for me lately.
    Just no.