Options

Field Pass Question

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
I have only bought it once in the past, so forgive me my ignorance.  If I buy it right now will all the points I have accumulated the past 2 days be applied to the milestone tower?  Or is it just the points I earn AFTER I purchase it?

Comments

• Options
    BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I think you can use all your points for the two days and you will get the rewards 
    Chris Hebert
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Yes the points will count retroactively however keep in mind the royale multipliers do not count just the base scores before the multipliers. You can actually see what your score would be on the top of the FP milestone page before you buy it. 
  • Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Yes the points will count retroactively however keep in mind the royale multipliers do not count just the base scores before the multipliers. You can actually see what your score would be on the top of the FP milestone page before you buy it. 
    Yeah, I get that trickery.  Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I only bought it twice: once when I was going gold, and then once to level up an ATG.

Both times I waited until Thursday afternoon to get it when I knew I would at least hit the 150M awards.

The only thing I find funny is the next level after 150 is 500M, then 2B. Extreme jumps there.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited January 2020

I only bought it twice: once when I was going gold, and then once to level up an ATG.

Both times I waited until Thursday afternoon to get it when I knew I would at least hit the 150M awards.

The only thing I find funny is the next level after 150 is 500M, then 2B. Extreme jumps there.

I cant count the times I scored a bill only to look up and see I need 4 more days for the next level  :(
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

The second time I bought it was the time they screwed everything up and rewarded everyone the entire prize package. Still can't believe they did that.

Won't comment further.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Only bought one also. Friendly reminder that it expires before the weekend event.