How many players are still waiting on VIP

BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
How many players are still waiting  on VIP Badge ? Been playing this game for so long play everyday spend cash and am active on forums why oh why must we have to spend so much just to receive vip but players that push hard everyday put up decent numbers don’t get rewarded? Anyone 
Chris Hebert

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Jesus christ, man. Get on with this crap 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 82NDAIRBRN82NDAIRBRN Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    How far along are you with the Allstar tickets? Dropping cash is by far from what I’ve read and what many many people who have been playing this game much longer then myself and along with some VIP players, regardless none of them have a straight forward answer but all say spending a decent amount of money is the major contributor to getting vip. I’m currently at 7450 Allstar tickets, I will probably drop another $100 by Sunday. If I get vip status i will tell you everything I did to get it or I’ll tell you that I spent a lot money and still will be playing the spend more and wait game. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Being active on the forum, tweeter, global, playing daily or how long you have played none of that stuff matters. A dude could literally download the game tomorrow and drop 818$ or 825$ whatever it is.... and be vip. It’s that simple.. ABSOLUTELY nothing else matters 100% about money. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    How many players are still waiting  on VIP Badge ? Been playing this game for so long play everyday spend cash and am active on forums why oh why must we have to spend so much just to receive vip but players that push hard everyday put up decent numbers don’t get rewarded? Anyone 
    Here is a link to our unofficial vip thread. It should answer any questions you may have. Fwiw, I'm on here a lot and I don't recognize your screen name so I doubt the powers that be will either.

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/5453834/the-unofficial-vip-guide/p1
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.