Early VIP Gifts!

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Sweet bazookas!!!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    All those VIP gift boxes, and the free gift, and I pulled Kendrick, D. Smith, and Cahill 1x each.  Definitely not my weekend...
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    If I spent enough to reach VIP status today, do you think they'd hook me up with all that loot?
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    do you guys think the newsletter gifts are coming out today also!?!?!
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Newsletter gifts are coming next Friday according to their message.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    So jealous of that gift. Look at all the xp too! Hope you guys gets something good!
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Always love the gifts but only managed to get one Gray (pity box) and and two Smiths out of all of those boxes. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If I spent enough to reach VIP status today, do you think they'd hook me up with all that loot?
    Yes, up until next months vip gifts.  
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    I pulled Myers, Santana, Green, Calhoun, Story, Gray, and Cahill...no Schmidt or ATGs to be seen!  Got Green maxed tho so that's cool!  
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Nice.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Nice.

Mr. Blue is it a coincidence or a conspiracy that whenever I’m out of gold I pull all the good legends so I have to open my wallet to level them 😬
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    You will get it instantly. Fwiw, a friend just became VIP a couple of days ago and instantly got Jan's gifts. He got Feb's gifts today. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    DFBB said:
    You will get it instantly. Fwiw, a friend just became VIP a couple of days ago and instantly got Jan's gifts. He got Feb's gifts today. 

That’s accurate, if you time it right you can really luck out. I got the prior month vip on a Sunday and the current month a few days later on that Friday. 
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I’ve seen you on global I’m worried what you have “lucked into”.