.3 Discount

PlutyPluty Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Have a .3 Discount club open to anyone throughout the weekend. Name is "Active or Kicked". Put up some points if you can before you leave! 

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I'll be there after cool down and will definitely give you about 10-15M in points. Thanks!
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Just got Green, so I’ll be heading your way tomorrow or Sunday.  Thanks man!!!
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Got Schmidt from the 2nd VIP boomer box...cool down has begun.  I’ll put up some good points for you while I’m in!  Thanks again @Pluty!
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    I'll be there after cool down and will definitely give you about 10-15M in points. Thanks!
    10-15, so you’re only gonna play 1 game before you leave? Sorry that was a very Moen thing to say...I miss that rascal. 
  • TIGHTBUCHOLZTIGHTBUCHOLZ Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Anyone else notice the club active accolades don’t show as active??
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
    🇨🇦 VLAD Company Leader ⚾️
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Thanks @Pluty for posting your club!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Is the discount there? I may jump in tonight.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts

you can use mine if you want, JTANDME. Not trying to poach any points from anyone though so that's up to you. CVC is being shared so just ask
  • PlutyPluty Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Discount is there 
    Thanks bud. I'll jump in after this CVC round. I'll contribute!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

JTANDME said:

you can use mine if you want, JTANDME. Not trying to poach any points from anyone though so that's up to you. CVC is being shared so just ask

Much appreciated. If I jump in anyone's club, I'll just play a round and allow someone else to win CvC unless nobody else happens to play.

@Pluty: Wish I could have stayed one extra day! I was going to play WoH for your club today. Not that it may not have meant much if they have 6.10 in impossible mode. LOL