These guys are frauds

rittownrittown Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
They tell me I get VIP and rewards after completing Level 9. I do, then get zero rewards followed by this email. I’m spreading the word everywhere I can how they’re a slimy bunch of fucks and can’t wait to see these frauds go under once everyone figures out their shit. Their response to my email asking why I received zero rewards after level 10. 

Thanks for writing in.

I understand that you are having some concerns about your All-Star progression. Let me assist you.

Please be aware that the All-Star progression is until Level 9 only. Level 10 onwards can be seen only by VIP members. 

The Tap Sports VIP Program is a loyalty and rewards system offered by our development team to our most hardcore users via invite-only.

While we cannot give full details on how VIP users are chosen, membership in the program is based on a culmination of in-game factors including but not limited to in-game activity such as time and money spent playing in the game and a clean bill of good behavior both in-game and on our official TSB channels such as our forums, Facebook, and Twitter.

Do not worry, I'm sure that you will be part of the VIP program in no time!

I hope this information helps. 

Should you have other concerns, please submit a new ticket.

Thanks,

Ross Ann

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    This has been a very common issue this year due to the free all star tickets they gave out at beginning of year. So basically the free ones don’t count towards vip status. Unfortunately you will have to spend more but it’s not much....Probably ten dollars or less to get you over the hump. Good luck 🍀 
  • rlphillrlphill Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I just got VIP. It was somewhere around 8300 Tix. Be cool, slamming them will not help. I sent an email asking what else I could do to get it. I have played literally daily since 2016. I get your frustration. Play it cool. The VIP rewards are game changing for your team
  • rittownrittown Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    How do I reach out to them? That’s my problem. I’m in a club that is consistently top 20 in Cooperstown and they all told me they got VIP when they hit Level 10. I feel GLU’s response of “no rewards after level 9” is **** horse shit. I spent $$$$ and hit level 10 and get bent over by this game maker who like I said in the subject, they’re frauds. 

Thankfully I’m an attorney and will sue the **** out of them. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    You're behaving like a complete moron & idiot. If you had took 1 minute to read any thread related to the word VIP, you would realize why it works how it does. (as explained above)
  • BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    rittown said:
    They tell me I get VIP and rewards after completing Level 9. I do, then get zero rewards followed by this email. I’m spreading the word everywhere I can how they’re a slimy bunch of fucks and can’t wait to see these frauds go under once everyone figures out their shit. Their response to my email asking why I received zero rewards after level 10. 

Thanks for writing in.

I understand that you are having some concerns about your All-Star progression. Let me assist you.

Please be aware that the All-Star progression is until Level 9 only. Level 10 onwards can be seen only by VIP members. 

The Tap Sports VIP Program is a loyalty and rewards system offered by our development team to our most hardcore users via invite-only.

While we cannot give full details on how VIP users are chosen, membership in the program is based on a culmination of in-game factors including but not limited to in-game activity such as time and money spent playing in the game and a clean bill of good behavior both in-game and on our official TSB channels such as our forums, Facebook, and Twitter.

Do not worry, I'm sure that you will be part of the VIP program in no time!

I hope this information helps. 

Should you have other concerns, please submit a new ticket.

Thanks,

Ross Ann

I feel your pain I have had the same reply from glu seems like they don’t reward the right people It’s all about money 💰 
    Chris Hebert
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    rittown said:
    How do I reach out to them? That’s my problem. I’m in a club that is consistently top 20 in Cooperstown and they all told me they got VIP when they hit Level 10. I feel GLU’s response of “no rewards after level 9” is **** horse shit. I spent $$$$ and hit level 10 and get bent over by this game maker who like I said in the subject, they’re frauds. 

Are you actually an attorney?  I find it difficult to believe one in that profession would have such a challenging time comprehending the VIP process. No worries, I’m here to knock this out of the park for you. I’ve gone ahead and forwarded your situation to @dkarski87. He handles all Allstar 9 to 10 (VIP) transitions. Be sure to enter in #VIP4ME when writing him. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    rittown said:

Oh? I'm curious if you can even find a single sentence from glu explaining that all players will achieve VIP status when they reach all star level 10. You should become a VIP after spending over $820, but if you ever messaged them acting like a clown I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't a high priority for them.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    This has been a very common issue this year due to the free all star tickets they gave out at beginning of year. So basically the free ones don’t count towards vip status. Unfortunately you will have to spend more but it’s not much....Probably ten dollars or less to get you over the hump. Good luck 🍀 

@mythicaldragon Works for Glu he’s trying to get you to spend more money. Listen to @cooldowncanadacubs all you need to do is send @dkarski87 a pm with the promo code #VIP4ME and you will get the badge within 24 hours. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Are you really trying to tell us you spent $800 on this team?????
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I’m suddenly more intrigued by the “2cans1heather” thing going on
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    There is a VIP thread in the same subforum of this thread. OP has also been given a link to the VIP thread in another post. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.