Rare Situation for this Monday. Any takers?

cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
I got Monday off. Any clubs want a helping hand?  Literally have the whole day devoted to HOF. 

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Can you cycle? ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Can you cycle? ;)
    I think so. Wheel is a little rusty, but I think I can
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    What does cycle mean @dkarski87?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    I remember asking this severalmonths ago when I had no clue what “cycle”meant. I got about a dozen sarcastic responses before someone finally answered the question.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Horse42 said:
    I remember asking this severalmonths ago when I had no clue what “cycle”meant. I got about a dozen sarcastic responses before someone finally answered the question.
    Lol! I was looking for clubs that were close to leveling (evo purposes) before stupid cooldown and hopped into a club where every single member was online and chatting in the club chat. This was awkward, so I asked if they all cycled (it was a monday morning). One dude told me he usually drives, but sometimes cycles to work 🙄. They kicked me moments later 🙃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I got Monday off. Any clubs want a helping hand?  Literally have the whole day devoted to HOF. 
    There used to be this fun cool lil forum club that played on mondays before the zip poached all the top guys from it.. you ever hear about it? 🤪