These guys are scam artists

rittownrittown Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Don’t give money. They will steal it and leave you wondering why you aren’t VIP

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Well you’re not wrong, but too late for most of us here 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Just PM @dkarski87 for the Badge. He gets 50 of them to disperse every month. Be sure to enter in #VIP4ME when you write him. 

• BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Just PM @dkarski87 for the Badge. He gets 50 of them to disperse every month. Be sure to enter in #VIP4ME when you write him. 

Lol what a crock he don’t give out badges He told me so yesterday 
    Chris Hebert
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Did you enter in the promo code?
    Did you enter in the promo code?

The promo code is key. It’s like trying to get into a secret club without the right pass phrase at the door. If you don’t get it correct you will be turned away. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Don't just barge into his messages asking about VIP, either. You got to sweeten the guy up a little bit, loosen him up with some hockey talk. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hockey talk my favourite sport
    Chris Hebert
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Don't just barge into his messages asking about VIP, either. You got to sweeten the guy up a little bit, loosen him up with some hockey talk. 
    That's exactly how I got mine!  Asked him who would win in an uneven 2 v 1 hockey fight between Mark Messier and Scott Stevens/Darian Hatcher... never answered... instant VIP
    Just no.  
    Alternatively if you don’t have enough knowledge of hockey, a second way to get VIP without spending money is to collect all of the stickers in the game. Once you get all of them you instantly become VIP. 

Unfortunately I couldn’t collect those last couple of stickers so I gave up and watched the mighty ducks a few times so I could sweet talk @dkarski87 into giving me the badge. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Yeah, it doesn't HAVE TO BE hockey.. just at least ask him how his day is going and such before entering the promo code. These older bots can be a bit cranky is all
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    rittown said:
    Don’t give money. They will steal it and leave you wondering why you aren’t VIP
    That's not what I'm still wondering, that's for sure.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    This is like kicking a dead stubborn mule. This is why I'm f2p. As Homer Simpson once said perfectly, "cleverly planned trickercees"