All For One: Club Frenzy!!!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I like how they say “future season” like they don’t want to commit to giving those lame rewards in TSB20.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Super stoked to see franchise coins are available in "future season." The cash and bxp should be a nice start for those bronze keepers (hopefully).
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I don’t understand what this means. Can someone provide more details. Don’t all of the clubs combined score more than 5 trillion in 1 day let alone the whole month of February? 
    I don’t understand what this means. Can someone provide more details. Don’t all of the clubs combined score more than 5 trillion in 1 day let alone the whole month of February? 
    Club point progress will be updated mondays, wednesdays, and fridays. The 5 trillion rewards are different than the final pay out, so I'm assuming there are different tiers that must be reached? 5 trillion for the first easy tier, then probably work up to something ridiculous. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Club point progress will be updated mondays, wednesdays, and fridays. The 5 trillion rewards are different than the final pay out, so I'm assuming there are different tiers that must be reached? 5 trillion for the first easy tier, then probably work up to something ridiculous. 
    Yup. There will be different tiers.
    Oh got it...so 5 trillion is just the first tier and an undisclosed amount of tiers between that and the final payout. 
    buddydave said:
    I like how they say “future season” like they don’t want to commit to giving those lame rewards in TSB20.
    Draft picks are money on launch day! Multi draft picks too! Danggggg!
    DFBB said:
    buddydave said:

But who knows if we’ll all still be playing in the 2022 season when they give us the draft picks 🤷🏻‍♂️
    edited February 2020
    DFBB said:
    buddydave said:

But who knows if we’ll all still be playing in the 2022 season when they give us the draft picks 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I just want to be able to level my keepers asap so that bxp is looking mighty tasty! lol
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    buddydave said:

I just want to be able to level my keepers asap so that bxp is looking mighty tasty! lol
    What do you think the timeline for diamond is? A week at silver, two weeks at gold, then diamond?
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    buddydave said:

What do you think the timeline for diamond is? A week at silver, two weeks at gold, then diamond?
    It just depends on how things play out, but I'm actually pretty excited. It's unlikely that I jump w/o my keepers(they will be money early on) so that will likely dictate how fast I move.
    edited February 2020

Probably shouldn't get ahead of ourselves, but think of this like the twitter followers push. You know how they'd have bonus tiers once we reach the first few? I'm just sayin! lol
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    So do points from today count or does this start Monday? 
    So do points from today count or does this start Monday? 
    Today should count and if the news is accurate, we should get an update on our points tomorrow. 
    I’m guessing Cove’s 45 trillion cvc points don’t count towards this? 
    I’m guessing Cove’s 45 trillion cvc points don’t count towards this? 
    It doesn't include CvC.
    "Collect and repeat." 🤔 we need to cycle these tiers, boys. 
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    DFBB said:

This is actually pretty dam cool! And maybe some will thank cove and his club members for hitting the final tiers 🤣
    I think that's a typo. As I understand it, all payouts will happen in March.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Execution on Glu’s behalf here is key. I do like what’s being presented tho
    DFBB said:

Since you have pull with the developers can you let them know how important it is to have Keeper Stickers. Based on Gowtham’s tone I don’t believe he’s taking this question seriously. It needs to be elevated to the highest levels of the development team. I can’t lose my sticker collection 😬

Yes, i would like to keep some of my stickers. I would also like the option to delete the ones I don't want. My collection has become rather cluttered..
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    If there are no Keeper Stickers, it’s unlikely I’ll be back in 2020.

thats a deal breaker for me
    DFBB said:
    They updated and fixed the wording at the end.

You do realize their goal is to entice a new market right?  Empty promises are worth their weight in gold
    Maybe I should explain this a little better...

Glu has put a sour taste in most of the devoted players because of poor execution on proposed ventures. This is a lame attempt at getting back their lost players from this season. There will be an equal gift to new players to balance the playing field. 
    You do realize their goal is to entice a new market right?  Empty promises are worth their weight in gold
    Maybe I should explain this a little better...

Glu has put a sour taste in most of the devoted players because of poor execution on proposed ventures. This is a lame attempt at getting back their lost players from this season. There will be an equal gift to new players to balance the playing field. 
    Hmm. So don't put you down for 20 billion? In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure customer acquisition/retention is always a priority for them, as it is for any business. Obviously, there are plenty of loud voices that disagree with how they operate. Heck, I'd even put myself in that camp. However, jumping in multiple threads to spew out the same rhetoric gets old. If you or others don't care about things like club frenzy, it's fine. I can definitely respect that. There are, however, guys like me who still enjoy the game and find these type of things to be cool. 
    edited February 2020
    Top shelf buddy. Enjoy!

Its one thing to be enthusiastic about new features that appeal to the mass audience, and its another thing to be overly and blindly optimistic. This is what separates reality from fiction. I have no issues telling you where you fit in to the mix - it’s obvious. I don’t care what anyone thinks, or who is afraid to speak up, but this won’t go anywhere. 2020 will start, and the playing field will be equal. 
    Top shelf buddy. Enjoy!

Its one thing to be enthusiastic about new features that appeal to the mass audience, and its another thing to be overly and blindly optimistic. This is what separates reality from fiction. I have no issues telling you where you fit in to the mix - it’s obvious. I don’t care what anyone thinks, or who is afraid to speak up, but this won’t go anywhere. 2020 will start, and the playing field will be equal. 
    Thank you for your foresight! I wish I was as smart as you.