Anyone a moderator/developer who can fix vip

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
My vip team is backed up with Facebook and has been the whole year. Now suddenly it cannot link to facebook, i cannot play. I bought field pass, specials, got vip gifts, was in 10th place in event, now after hours of being locked out, it was all a waste if not fixed very soon. Please help. Thanks, MISSRED
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Definitely change your backup to email when you can, facebook seems less reliable. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Yeah def email them, they respond faster and are more helpful. Include an ss from your Google store acc of recent purchases you've made on the game, approximate gold, lxp, bxp, pxp, blue cash amounts, the name of your created my legend, your top 3 sluggers, your username in game and your email. All that should be more than enough to have them unlock it for you. Wish the best of luck for ya @MISSRED
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    @MISSRED same thing happened to me. Message customer service. They fixed it for me right away.