When does tsb 20 come out

BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
When does the new tsb 20 come out ? And will Canada have the beta first again ?
Chris Hebert

Comments

• nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Probably sometime in 2020 🤔
  • BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    🤔 
    Chris Hebert
    :) march-april
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Normally drops the week of opening day for US (Canada normally gets beta version in Feb). 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Not soon enough- I cant wait to be stuck with a 2 star player for over a month. There will be one of those guys..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It’s already out in China.  You simply need to have the Chinese iTunes Store and download it.  Unfortunately most players are already on the IR with the flu.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    2020 is Live!
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Any bets who the cover player will be
    Dont you mean betts
  • CarolinaNastyCarolinaNasty Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Christian Yelich will be on the cover - that's my bet.
  • 97lefty97lefty Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Bellinger or Torres 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Soto...
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Maybe it'll be the WS MVP Strasburg that we never got in game ☹ or an mvp bellinger/trout that we.. well.. never got in game ☹☹
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    My vote is for this guy.

I think if I ever got a custom ATG, I would have to use that headshot...
    Then there's always this classic.

Poor guy...

A few more, because I am bored...

Another unfortunate name.

Mickey Hatcher's natural expression, and attire...

And, of course, the obligatory random animal shots...
    Heeeyyyy, guuurl....

And of course, lest we forget, the BEST HAIR IN THE BUSINESS!  MR. OSCAR GAMBLE!

Good lord, I am bored.
    Last one (probably)...

• James0nJames0n Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My money is on Mr. 40/40 being on the cover (ok so 41/37 but you get the point, he should have had 40 SB). I’m of course talking about Acuna. He was 1 injury and a big division lead away from becoming the first man to ever go 40/40 clean. The first to do it while not in steroids, that should mean something.
    Nope.  Cover is Judge.  Beta is already out.  Full release probably on 3/17.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Nope.  Cover is Judge.  Beta is already out.  Full release probably on 3/17.
    I’m going 3/16 and noon pacific. I don’t know what time that is UTC or whatever crazy time Glu used for the beginning of FP
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

So GLU really isn't going to let the customers know "hey, this is the last week of 2019", are they?

That's just....typical. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

So GLU really isn't going to let the customers know "hey, this is the last week of 2019", are they?

That's just....typical. LOL

Of course not.  They haven't given us a legit heads-up on anything else, why would this be any different?

See, crap like this makes me wonder why it is so hard for many of you to break this habit.

This is like an abusive partner. LOL

Frick that noise.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

See, crap like this makes me wonder why it is so hard for many of you to break this habit.

This is like an abusive partner. LOL

Frick that noise.

Would you do something that you know is going to stop your customers from spending if you don’t have to?  

Agreed....but....

Meh, I've said it a million times already. LOL

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I'm not sure what the need for a specific date is in terms of spending. 2019 TSB presumably will continue to be playable through the duration of 2020 (much like 2018 is now). They told you to pre-register by 3/16/2020 so it would seem to lead to a release on or around that time. If you want to keep spending on your 2019 team more power to you. 

In short what I am saying is 2019 is not coming to an end in the next week or two, as long as the trend stays the same, so why announce the end when it's not coming?
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I think it's actually going to be released on the 23rd. The reason is that last year they had a division themed box for each division to end the year. So far AL/NL East. Then Central this weekend and next Monday. West next midweek and weekend. Then end the season. I hope I'm wrong and it's released on the 17th, but that's my prediction. 
    Well this game normally comes out the week of opening day, but the NBA season was suspended tonight, and that could lead to other leagues postponing their games, and that could lead to the delay of TSB2020
    Well this game normally comes out the week of opening day, but the NBA season was suspended tonight, and that could lead to other leagues postponing their games, and that could lead to the delay of TSB2020

Well nobody at my house watches me play, so I see no reason to delay. LOL

Not like I care anyway.