4 spots open on diamond club.

UncleB238UncleB238 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
edited November 2019 in Club Recruitment
Looking for players who stay active and participate daily in club events. Join Blue Jays Nation.

Comments

• UncleB238UncleB238 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Update: 4 spots open. The club is now diamond.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Check back in 3 days.....LOL
    Ignore the troll.
    edited November 2019
    Whether you think it’s trolling or not, it isn’t needed. This thread is for recruitment for our club, not for crying about not being able to cheat anymore.
    @DFBB can something be done about this troll attacking me on my recruiting thread?
    edited November 2019
    I do no such thing as this troll accuses. In fact, I like seeing other club members win CvC.

• PepperFarmerPepperFarmer Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am an assistant from Blue Jays Nation. UncleB238 has been a fair, hard working, and good leader in the weeks since he was promoted. We have seen an increase in event participation. Our club has moved quickly through platinum to become diamond. Our club has reached our first ever top ten, finishing 6th in prime games. UncleB238 definitely is not the type of person that bigvivec has accused.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Deleted those unnecessary posts.

If you guys have nothing to say that actually contributes to the thread's meaning, don't post it.  You're wasting the OP's time, my time, and your own time.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Blue leopard, spending time in the game and here is all a big dalliance anyway (read: creative waste of time).  My posts ABSOLUTELY applied to the OPs post in that he reposted with a two minute window from time of post to NOT being able to qualify for rewards for the ensuing event due to the overly penal cooldown feature now in place.  Club movement among players who are actually worth recruiting is extremely limited now and only happens once or twice a week anymore for those who are club active (read players who would be suitable to recruit).  

Again, don’t care for your tone.  There are loads of issues in the game;  address something worthwhile and quit the patronizing camp counselor tone esp. considering you only come around once every 10 days and ghost all the threads where people ask direct questions to you.  
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Too busy trying to drain the swamp. Think they were expecting/hoping that folks would let it (the cool down) go by now. 
    Update: down to 2 spots open. Club is now Majors. We finished 1st by over 200 million points above 2nd yesterday.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Damn I saw this too late.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Still looking for 1 more.
  • Myfirstlove1Myfirstlove1 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Dead Money has 5. I SAID 5 SLOTS OPEN. Cooperstown Club. We stay around the top 10 ranks. DM me in the game @ Allrisejudgement. So I can invite you. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    UncleB238 said:
    @DFBB can something be done about this troll attacking me on my recruiting thread?
    My apologies. I just now saw this.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    DFBB said:
    UncleB238 said:
    My apologies. I just now saw this.
    Same, looks like we missed some pure gold. Always a good time when @bigvivec starts speaking truth and pops off :D
    bigvivec spoke libel, not truth.