Here to stay?

chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I've thought this before when there wasn't a countdown timer associated with those boxes, which was wrong. I am hopeful at this time however that they remain. There is no reason they shouldn't be in the store. It's still nearly guaranteed gold spent...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I just wait for colossal boxes at this point, I'm not sure why they never left mega boxes in store. Just another thing these guys waited too long for imo
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I just wait for colossal boxes at this point, I'm not sure why they never left mega boxes in store. Just another thing these guys waited too long for imo
    I’m the same way. If I need a few thousand, it’s good to have the mega boxes available. But I save my gold for the colloidal boxes now. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Colloidal?  That sounds healthy.  Where can I get a few of those?😋
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Colloidal?  That sounds healthy.  Where can I get a few of those?😋
    That’s funny. Now I want to leave the typo just for the humor.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited February 2020
    My doctor said I need more fiber in my diet.  He never said it couldn't be digital...

Edit: Although logic would dictate that trying to eat the screen of my phone may cause other complications.  But then, logic has never been very much fun.