Options

Another skill change...

BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
Lieberthal was Double fire when I leveled him up, now currently LHP and RISP.  Classic Glu.

Comments

• Options
    Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    The double fire skill gave him value. Now I have zero interest in pulling Lieberthal. Classic Glu up. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    That’s interesting.. I would chase him if I knew for sure his skills would stay lhp and risp. 🤔

Why do people like hot hitter skill? What am I missing?
  • Options
    RIMillionairesRIMillionaires Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I just loaded liberthal to plat 10 because of the dbl fire bonuses. NOW the change it. So many wasted resources. This is ridiculous. 

This is awesome 🤦‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️👎
  • Options
    That’s interesting.. I would chase him if I knew for sure his skills would stay lhp and risp. 🤔

Double hot hitter means after first hit both skills would be active the rest of the game and cvc.  LHP and RISP are far less frequent for cvc and regular games.  Also don't have the need for another LHP hitting catcher.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

He would double boosted for cvc/eb.   LHP/RISP is very rarely double boosted.   Its a pretty massive change
  • Options
    Dpow14Dpow14 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Typical of TSB crew to change skills on a player mid event. 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
  • Options
    BizBizBizBizBizBiz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is such bullshit.. this company blows c*ck and balls 
  • Options
    RIMillionairesRIMillionaires Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Bigburg said:

Double hot hitter means after first hit both skills would be active the rest of the game and cvc.  LHP and RISP are far less frequent for cvc and regular games.  Also don't have the need for another LHP hitting catcher.
    Double fire 🔥 is awesome!!! Can’t believe they changed it. So dumb. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited February 2020

The skill set is rarely required for the back end of HoF(same reason I don't value Hornsby) and in other modes, it has very little value. Hot hitter, once you get a hit, is always double boosted for all modes except WoH. In particular, hot hitter is awesome for CvC/EB.

As I understand things, lhp/risp is the correct skill set for Lieberthal. It's also my understanding that this change happened short after the event started. However, once the event starts, skills should never be changed. It's overstating the obvious, but they should've left well enough alone.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Hmmmm ok well idk I’m just not a fan of skills that “activate” I prefer them to be on at start. Prefer the old school skills.  Thanks 👍🏻
  • Options
    @DFBB so you can confirm skills are going to be lhp and risp? Thanks 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DFBB so you can confirm skills are going to be lhp and risp? Thanks 
    I'm not sure what they will do. Whatever they decide, it's going to be a mess either way.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Deleted
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Seems like every single day these jerkoffs create a new mess for themselves...

And they wonder why they get so many CS tickets. Hmmmm....
  • Options
    It appears he has been changed back to double hot hitter skill. Or at least that’s what I’m seeing now 
  • Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    If he's not double hot hitter when I get home to open the boxes I bought on my lunch I'm getting a refund. I only made the purchase to chase the double hot hitter 580 legend. Bunch of jerks.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    And we are surprised by this because??? This is routine kinda like breathing...
  • Options
    Yup, back to Double hot hitter...noice