“BIG THINGS” Coming this weekend

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
edited February 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Sounds like we are getting a true Babe killer this weekend for the last day of Babe at 6.10 before the pitching change the following week.

Absolutely none of the above is true.  100% made up.  But HOLY...HELL...does this box today suck.

Dear GLU

Take pictures of these guys when they were drafted, in the uniforms of the teams that drafted them, and the signature moments of their careers. Make blown up copies of the pics, arrange them chronologically, and then shove them straight up your ass.

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Ugh.  I should have said CRAM.  CRAM would have been the better choice.  I just don’t know anymore.  I’m just hurting so bad right now.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Do you need a hug?.. or maybe I can post the band camp sticker here for you?
    Just no.  
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    No, he just needs an awesome
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Why not both?
    @cooldowncanadacubs so true, why not both? He seems to be having a rough day....
    Couldn’t agree more @Toughthundercats
    @cooldowncanadacubs there should be a hug icon that we can click in instances like this🤣
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Is that like touching swords 👉👈 ?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Let’s just say Monte needs some love. Feel free to throw him some stickers in Game 
    Is that like touching swords 👉👈 ?
    Ha! Not exactly...
    Let’s just say Monte needs some love. Feel free to throw him some stickers in Game 
    There is a hole in my heart that only a rare TSB sticker can fill...
    @cooldowncanadacubs there should be a hug icon that we can click in instances like this🤣
    Thanks TTC.  Your love and support is much appreciated in these difficult times 
    Not a problem buddy. Just want to make sure you are good so you can keep on tapping away. Nothing worse than a distraught tapper.
    Not a problem buddy. Just want to make sure you are good so you can keep on tapping away. Nothing worse than a distraught tapper.
    It really was touch and go for a bit there
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

It is so good to see several threads on here this morning with posters willing to carry the torch I lit a few months ago.

I'm abandoning my old approach completely, but it does feel good to see things like this.

Keep up the good work, fellas.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

It is so good to see several threads on here this morning with posters willing to carry the torch I lit a few months ago.

I'm abandoning my old approach completely, but it does feel good to see things like this.

Keep up the good work, fellas.

Would you go as far as calling yourself a “Firestarter”?  

@cooldowncanadacubs: I'm much too humble for that.

BTW: after last week, I now completely understand why you all hate the cooldown.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

🤨
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    ugh gift it to me please
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

@cooldowncanadacubs: I'm much too humble for that.

BTW: after last week, I now completely understand why you all hate the cooldown.

What happened last week, doc?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Just the annoyance of leaving my club to jump in another, then trying to get back in time for an event.  That six hour time choice is, very, let me say, obvious as to the motive. LOL

But I'm sure it is really great, GLU is honest, and I was just missing something!

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    it's far too long. it's still absurd that this is still around. it's one thing to prevent evo hunting, cvc sniping (which locking your clubs is a built in feature) and people paying for points (just don't count points for players after an event has started)... but they are literally controlling your sleep schedule, which is the most craptastic thing about it. for guys that want to strategically move around in different clubs, this is the biggest detriment to the game.

really hoping it doesn't make its way into 2020, but based on what they've done year to date, i imagine we'll see it in the 2020 version
    edited February 2020

I wanted to say something about "setting an alarm" if I wanted to be back in my club on time to get rewards for the next event, but I figured many here already think/know I'm a cook. But yeah, that "timer" clearly has, ummm, specific motivations that aren't designed to help the customer. Wonder how much extra money people have spent making up for this too.

I wish I could either go back to Silver or get my money back.  Really would prefer the second option at this point. I've never seen a company that does this type of stuff so consistently to what is a VERY loyal client base.

Looks like I may have just answered my own question there.

Based on what I'm seeing in 2019, I'm thinking they will make this money grab, especially the last six weeks or so, look like child's play in 2020.  That is what they are setting you all up for.

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I really hate the CD period but if they cut in in half again to 3 hours it would be so much better. I try to not let it affect how I okay but I definitely get less sleep than before we had it