Please change his skills...

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
Although I’m not sure what’s worse. The fact that Glu put this guy out who can only have one skill active or the fact that I leveled him without realizing it. I wonder if Glu is hiring?

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    #nosympathy
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    #nosympathy
    I agree.  As Smokey Bear said “only you can prevent forest fires.”
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    It's almost as if they don't play their own game.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m still trying to figure out why anyone cares about a 390 player this late in the year??
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    whynot said:
    I’m still trying to figure out why anyone cares about a 390 player this late in the year??
    I just leveled up to Diamond and I had the blue xp to level him and he made my team better.
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    At this point in the season, using BXP 390 position players can be detrimental to a lineup. I would stay away from leveling them. They do have value as subs when trying to complete a bonus set. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Horse42 said:
    At this point in the season, using BXP 390 position players can be detrimental to a lineup. I would stay away from leveling them. They do have value as subs when trying to complete a bonus set. 
    I think in most cases it probably wouldn’t be wise to level 390 xp guys. After moving up to diamond, I had three positions where maxed out 390 players improved my team to help me win more bonus games. That’s probably the main reason I did it.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Horse42 said:
    I think in most cases it probably wouldn’t be wise to level 390 xp guys. After moving up to diamond, I had three positions where maxed out 390 players improved my team to help me win more bonus games. That’s probably the main reason I did it.
    I'm going through the same process. Babe made me give up on WOH temporarily and push Diamond instead. Only so much lxp and pxp that can be used at first.