Tomorrow's Royale WOH / HOF Updated Chart?

DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

Hey Folks!

Does anyone have "THE"  updated WOH / HOF chart showing  pitchers/base situation/runs down for tomorrow's Royale Friday?

Any thoughts on how to take down 6-10 BABE this week?

Last week I was 0-2 with  560-Bench 20/20   lftys/blo   80 boost

1-3 with  560-KINER  20/20  2xlftys    80 boost

I think I will start with 580-DUSTY BAKER  16/16  blo/lftys   And    ATG-COBB  16/16   ltings/blo    and go from there?

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Kiner “should” be your guy vs Babe.  I’m stunned he wasn’t better than 1-3 if you have him at 20/20
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Kiner “should” be your guy vs Babe.  I’m stunned he wasn’t better than 1-3 if you have him at 20/20
    i'm not in the slightest bit surprised. kiner has was hot garbage for me. don't know why i chased him so damn hard when i have hornsby
    I was mad as crap not landing him the other weekend....but feedback on him has been mediocre at best.  

Wonder shy he so vastly underperforms his stats????
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Kiner has crushed Babe for me.  Gold with skills at the 25k lxp point, plus I boost.  He is well over 70% on beating Babe
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    My diamond capped Kiner went 15 for 17 against the Babe on Monday (all attempts with 80 gold boost).  He's the best right handed closer I've had all year.  I love me some Kiner!
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    whynot said:
    Kiner has crushed Babe for me.  Gold with skills at the 25k lxp point, plus I boost.  He is well over 70% on beating Babe
    have him g10 20/20 on skills. was clearing at like 30% for me . switched it up to hornsby who also struggled at around a 50% clip for a couple of weeks against babe until the 580 bump where i cruised with the rajah. maybe it was just RNG but i've fully moved on.
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @TheFullMonte   
    Do u think being Silver makes the Babe more effective against me?
    or am I just a sucker for the curve ball......

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    @TheFullMonte   

Like most of us, you're probably just a sucker.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    @TheFullMonte   

I would rather self gratify with sand paper then face the Babe at silver.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    @TheFullMonte   

Two part answer @dod@DODGERSYANKSDOA

most of us here are hopelessly addicted to this stupid game; which, is owned and operated by  a truly impressive collection of whitless dumbshits (no offense, so I can’t be banned) 

so in that regard, we are probably ALL “suckers.”

as it relates to your specific question about Babe, it’s been discussed many times here that the differences between pitchers and hitters gets larger with each level.  Ie the delta between a G10 hitter and a G3 pitcher will be larger than the same at Silver.

so yes, even with the same players and the same skill levels...you are going to experience less success than a gold player, or a platinum, or a diamond 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Well, this isn't taking into account that Babe really isn't a "3" either, but that's another thread.

Just another reinforcement that we are, in fact, suckers.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Well then.
    thanks for the insights guys.
    Good to know that I am not the only sucker for this game......
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    criffy said:
    whynot said:
    have him g10 20/20 on skills. was clearing at like 30% for me . switched it up to hornsby who also struggled at around a 50% clip for a couple of weeks against babe until the 580 bump where i cruised with the rajah. maybe it was just RNG but i've fully moved on.
    I’m surprised. Mine was 6/6 with 80 gold boost.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Here I what’s been used the last weekend royale. It’s not one I fixed up so I’m not sure runners on or risp

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Kiner g10 with skills at 14/16 went 4-10 against Babe this monday with a video boost. Don't doubt him
    @slafrance2
    thanks for that, I’ll take anything I can get! Cheers!