Changing your Forum Username?

Charles over in CS recommended that I converse with some authority here in the Forum about this question.   Blue Leopard?
Is it possible to change ones Forum Username without recreating the wheel?
if so, how is it done?
Thanks.   Anyone?

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Click on settings and edit profile.  Should be easy
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @whynot
    thanks for trying to help.  It appears that the Edit Profile function will allow you to modify everything else but the Forum Username.   I’m stuck.....

Anyone else have any suggestions?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yeah, I once wanted to do this as well. Unfortunately it seems as if you simply need to start a new account in order to have a different handle. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Yeah, I once wanted to do this as well. Unfortunately it seems as if you simply need to start a new account in order to have a different handle. 
    I keep hoping the event will happen and you will change it!! 🙏🙏🙏
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    @retirepujols
    thanks for that.  It’s what I thought. Not worth the hassle......
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    whynot said:
    I keep hoping the event will happen and you will change it!! 🙏🙏🙏
    Hoping poojols will retire so I can change my name? Me too, man. Me too 🥺 I'm tired of seeing him and his 10 second jog to first 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    I had to get blueleopard to change mine. Btw, I haven’t seen him in a few weeks now? He responded to my message then but hasn’t since 😞
  • WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    I have an important matter that he said he would personally do the review but not a peep since he said that in a pm.