Atg #11: Here comes Peter!!!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited February 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Wow! The hit is higher than the other atgs too. He will be the king vs lhp! 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Oh dang he’s lhp killer keeper for 20! 😬 I probably won’t chase him immediately and will hope to pull him from cvc or a special... and if don’t then I’ll chase him the final week he is in the box. That’s kind of my game plan for atgs the rest of the year. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Gotta have that one!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Now that I'm a bit calm, I actually expect his ratings to change a bit. 183 'hit' at b1 is significantly higher than the other atgs(all with a base of 178). I could obviously be wrong, but I guess time will tell.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    I’d like to point out that in a post asking who will be the next ATG, I predicted Honus Wagner. (My first ever correct Glu prediction)
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Now that I'm a bit calm, I actually expect his ratings to change a bit. 183 'hit' at b1 is significantly higher than the other atgs(all with a base of 178). I could obviously be wrong, but I guess time will tell.
    Has Glu ever changed the actual ratings on a player this year? 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    It was a serious question. I know skills and positions get changed constantly. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Somebody pass me a Kleenex. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    It was a serious question. I know skills and positions get changed constantly. 
    LL bregman last month underwent mutliple changes first from 520 to 530 in which his power dropped and speed increased and then again at 530 when some of that power was reinstated. 

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Definitively a must for me. I'm still riding a 520 Rizzuto cause all SS that were released were not appealing to me, so I didn't want to waste ressources on them. 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I love that Wagner ATG! I'm usually not fond of the vsLHP skill, except for cases like this one (WoH finisher)
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I wonder if they keep it higher for 2 reasons, 1) entice people to keep chasing ATG with little time left 2) he’s a righty with double lefty skill which usually translates to subpar performance so the little extra kick may make him perform slightly better.