Royale weekend for 2-7-20: boxes/woh/etc.

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Let the games begin! 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I don't like any of that.  Said in the voice of a small child staring at a plate of broccoli.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Bonus points! 

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    That might be the first WOH skill we've seen in a while right? Even tho hes a 490 I can use an upgrade at 2b
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Why can’t they make a prime pitcher a reward for Tourneys? BXP guys are basically useless at this stage. At 2.5% odds of a prime, it’s not like they’re just giving away those guys and most teams could probably use a prime pitcher (SP or RP).
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    ugh.  Once again, a crap amount of LXP.  Even 1000 would be nice.  
    edited February 2020
    Chet Lemon, Boggs, and Percival...where art thou?
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    edited February 2020
    And of course, Kerry Wood can be level up with the weekend discount, just after most of us capped him in the last couple of days at full price. Damn GLU!!
    tocopan18 said:
    And of course, Kerry Wood can be level up with the weekend discount, just after most of us capped him in the last couple of days at full price. Damn GLU!!
    Dude, I'm still not over the Hoffman thing. Arrgggghh!
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Happy Weekend Royale everyone!

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    10 legends this weekend including all time greats and you can earn a chance a 500 lxp in woh. This is absolutely crazy. Normally I’m not shocked by a lot of things but this one I am. 
  • TwoNightStandTwoNightStand Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Anyone have WoH chart?
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    looks like they cranked up Ruth at 6.10.

not playing this fuckfest !
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    10 legends this weekend including all time greats and you can earn a chance a 500 lxp in woh. This is absolutely crazy. Normally I’m not shocked by a lot of things but this one I am. 

Wonder what their motives are?

lol jk rhetorical question

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

For those that care, I've confirmed it.

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Bichette is the most common WoH reward and he's only a bonus player for tournaments. Cool. For anyone that decides to still play, I'm happy to report that Kiner is still a Ruth killer. 

Stuff rating is identical isn’t it?

Did they crank his stuff at gold over 387?  If so, that really sucks for Monday.

It is almost like they don't want you playing it. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Be nice to get one of them. Nothing but bxp players this week. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    I told a couple guys that theres no way they would do that since he was introduced wednesday instead of thursday but yeah
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Have a nice weekend with the family.  WOH is J. U. N. K!!!

Babe is still at 387 stuff with a 60 cheat level for those in Gold.

Same exact patterns I saw on Monday. As soon as I get to that magical 4 run marker, the shenanigans start. This is beyond frustrating to go from hitting HRs and doubles to pitches that go through Hornsby and are strikes. Guess if you are going to lose, may as well do it in the most blatant way possible. Like Monday, no doubt I could clear it, but again, I have no patience to wait on RNG, especially with a pitcher they have clearly rigged to be way above what they claim he is. We are at the point again where this has NOTHING to do with skill and everything to do with luck.

I really wish I could get my damn money back. This game is a disgrace.

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

Stuff rating is identical isn’t it?
    Might have been bad luck on my first 2 tries. Beat it on my 3rd
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts

Same exact patterns I saw on Monday. As soon as I get to that magical 4 run marker, the shenanigans start. This is beyond frustrating to go from hitting HRs and doubles to pitches that go through Hornsby and are strikes. Guess if you are going to lose, may as well do it in the most blatant way possible. Like Monday, no doubt I could clear it, but again, I have no patience to wait on RNG, especially with a pitcher they have clearly rigged to be way above what they claim he is. We are at the point again where this has NOTHING to do with skill and everything to do with luck.

Have you tried using pee wee? 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts

Have you tried using pee wee? 
    No sex talk for the good doc...he’s got WoH to clear first!
    Anyone that landed Pee Wee and didn’t level him really missed out.  He’s been one of the best players ever released in this game.  

LOL. Nope, no more WoH for me this weekend. No point in it.

As for the poster asking about PeeWee, I have him, but I have Harrah (same thing) with higher skills. Harrah was a Babe killer until they put his stuff at 387 a few weeks ago.  Harrah is useless now, for me anyway. He is usually straight up curved out, or he can't get past 2 runs.

Hornsby is my answer, clearly (thanks Monte!!) and Hornsby is hitting Babe much better than anyone I have now. Beating Babe isn't a problem if I get straight ones. In my two rounds earlier, I hit four HRs, including one lead off when one skill is off. He's my guy, I just don't have the patience to wait on RNG.

One other item that grinds my gears before I quit for the weekend:

How in the hell can one pitch go THROUGH Hornsby, be called a strike, then it happens again, but that one was a ball. Talk about inconsistent, but again, GLU's blatant frickery is beyond the pale.

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I pulled Matt Duffy. So I'll give WOH one shot, and if not ill rack up prime points lol.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Kiner (D10 20/20) got it done first try with 80 boost.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts

Who has pictures of that Wade Boggs?