Pick 'em

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
I think there may be some debate about #3 (Mookie passing physical).  The trade has been on hold because of one of the other players.  Can anyone show proof that Mookie passed before the event ended?  
Fyi I submitted NYN

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I think #3 should be a freebie.  Mookie may not have even taken the medicals, because of the concern on the other player.  I went N/Y/Y, is I guess we will see...
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Millecors said:
    I think there may be some debate about #3 (Mookie passing physical).  The trade has been on hold because of one of the other players.  Can anyone show proof that Mookie passed before the event ended?  
    Fyi I submitted NYN
    I’m curious about this as well. I guess we will see what they do. I looked all over the internet for a story about his medical reviews and didn’t see a single one. Maybe it’s out there somewhere. But like you, I only saw a story about that one prospect. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I’d assume that if a throw in guy has a physical, it would be safe to say the prize of the trade would have taken one as well. At least I hope so! (n/y/y)
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    It was a dumbly worded question. They probably meant will the trade become official. Agree that they should make it either answer correct.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts

samtheman said:
    It was a dumbly worded question. They probably meant will the trade become official. Agree that they should make it either answer correct.
    It was definitely poorly worded. But I got it with a N. Did anyone get it with a Y? Normally I think they say both answers are correct in the pickem. I didn’t see that but am curious.
  • uzi978uzi978 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I had Y on Mookie and got it wrong.. had the other two correct.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    ...and Jeff can kiss my pasty posterior...

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    That 3rd question should’ve been given as a freebie. Horribly worded. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Don’t worry guys my girl Jamaica will step up to the plate and get this corrected for us... of course if Mookie failed his physical that would be BIG NEWS. So the fact that it was not in the news, he must have either passed or didn’t take it. Both answers should have been acceptable. 

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I submitted a ticket since I think it is still safe to say that no one knows if and when Betts passed his medical review and that was specifically what the question was. I found I can’t send a screen shot to customer service anymore.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Don’t worry guys my girl Jamaica will step up to the plate and get this corrected for us... of course if Mookie failed his physical that would be BIG NEWS. So the fact that it was not in the news, he must have either passed or didn’t take it. Both answers should have been acceptable. 

I appreciate you doing this. I could use the lxp and pxp. Thanks!
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    It's corrected now
    cb11 said:
    It's corrected now

Jamaica comes through again. Another happy ending. 
    samtheman said:
    I submitted a ticket since I think it is still safe to say that no one knows if and when Betts passed his medical review and that was specifically what the question was. I found I can’t send a screen shot to customer service anymore.
    Yeah, I haven’t been able to send them a screen shot since the last game update. I’ve been screwed out of several CVC awards from the camera panning issue. I couldn’t send the screenshot to prove it. A few other bugs I tried to tell them about too that I couldn’t send the screen shot. Just another wonderful feature.
    sullipa8 said:
    samtheman said:
    Yeah, I haven’t been able to send them a screen shot since the last game update. I’ve been screwed out of several CVC awards from the camera panning issue. I couldn’t send the screenshot to prove it. A few other bugs I tried to tell them about too that I couldn’t send the screen shot. Just another wonderful feature.

You need to tell them you have a screenshot that you can’t upload and they will give you a reference number. Then send in another ticket using the web form instead of the in app form and you can attach the screenshot.