Royale weekend for 2-7-20: boxes/woh/etc.

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Don’t @ me yo 😂🤣 First try 1-1 and feels good. Skills at 16-17

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Who has pictures of that Wade Boggs?

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    50 thousand freaking gold for a guy with so-so skills that’s already 20 points behind the current max.  Lovely
  • barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Where is Percival and lemon
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    * is of runner on as well as RISP

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Kiner with 14/16 is 2-4 with video boost. Definitely beatable but takes time.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I just got bored at work and beat the stupid thing with just a video boost. 1-3 now. Got the prime guy twice in the boxes. I really wish there was a way to win LxP again.

I'd be thrilled with the 5 Level Royale with the prize just being a Blue LxP box. LOL

Either way, that was the last one this weekend. Not worth the effort.

Happy Friday MoFos!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    👀 wondering the same 🤔
    They are now in the store. Is one a LL?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    box dropped about an hour ago
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
     I got Kiner 16-16 @Gold is great on Royale. Raja 16-16 worked better on Woh Mondays.  Some curves are hittable!  At least 60 percent success  rate.  
    1k gold with 5% odds of pulling each player. Hard pass... remove lemon and I’m a buyer. 
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Dude, I'm still not over the Hoffman thing. Arrgggghh!
    @DFBB What was the “Hoffman thing”?
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I’m consistently getting thru with Hornsby these days on both my teams...today didn’t record an out on the first cycle, so I dunno. On the other hand I’m getting absolutely nothing from the boxes today, bichette is the best I’ve received period....90% xp of various colours is my reward for grinding gold....when I get vids....
    It's all done with mirrors
  • barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    1k gold with 5% odds of pulling each player. Hard pass... remove lemon and I’m a buyer. 
    I wish i.could hot the agree button 1000x......
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Why one legend that's a bonus player between TG/BG that's in a current box (and a terrible one at that)?  Really not much incentive for me to spend this weekend.  
    somehow got him on the first box.   Had pretty good luck on the Wood boxes too.    The evo is definitely the scary part for me 
    Horse42 said:
    DFBB said:
    Dude, I'm still not over the Hoffman thing. Arrgggghh!
    @DFBB What was the “Hoffman thing”?
    Hoffman was a bonus player for a Thursday event a few weeks ago and the boxes were set to expire that day so lots of people leveled him on thursday.   Then Glu decided to make him a bonus for the weekend and put the boxes back out there.   So obviously people spent more leveling him Thursday because there was no weekend discount club to use.  Basically it cost people lots of resources.  Especially painful for diamond guys.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Percival released as a Tampa Ray player just reminds me of them releasing Ozzie as a Padre. 
    I think if any Glu employee was flipping channels on cable and stumbled across a baseball game they would wonder what sport they were watching.
    "Whoa, is this cricket!?"...
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    20k LxP for 1k is like hitting the lottery twice in two blue boxes. Got 40k in 2 boxes. Now if I could just pull somebody. ;-)
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    The face I imagine all cs reps would make if you tried to talk actual baseball...

And what I imagine is their natural expression...

COWPILEY said:
    20k LxP for 1k is like hitting the lottery twice in two blue boxes. Got 40k in 2 boxes. Now if I could just pull somebody. ;-)
    value is great for sure
    somehow got him on the first box.   Had pretty good luck on the Wood boxes too.    The evo is definitely the scary part for me 
    Nice! Congrats 👍🏻  I’d pull lemon a zillion times and never pull percival eventually going gold broke. 😂 It’s a trap!! 😳
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    First CvC box....
  • squirtymcsquirtsquirtymcsquirt Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    First CvC box....
    Just pulled him also, anyone able to tell me how he’s performing for WOH on Babe obviously 
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    First CvC box....
    Just pulled him also, anyone able to tell me how he’s performing for WOH on Babe obviously 
    I'm also curious on other people's performance with brown against babe. 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I went fishing twice and got Evo both times. No more! 
    COWPILEY said:

I got those just to try for the LxP. I don't want/need the players as I already have guys rotting on my bench due to the LXP squeeze.

I bought three and got the LxP award in all three. I was happy with that. Almost have enough to get Greene to G10 next week.

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Out of the these two who would be better for 6.10 Girch or Robinson. Both are capped 10 silver and Girch's skills are 12/12 and Robinson's are 14/14. I have Reggie he's capped but his skills are only 10/10. Ran out of resources...

Well lucky me this morning. Out of boredom before my daughter's social life takes over today, I played WoH again and cleared pretty quickly. This game is so much more fun when there's no BS involved. My two outs against Babe were just me missing.

I got Olerud as the gift. While in the store, I realize I never cashed in my fan rewards last night (only spent 3K).

Open up the three free boxes and I got Reggie Smith...first pull...then I get a prime guy, then Reggie Smith again.

Great. Another two legends I'll never level up due to the squeeze.

You have to give GLU's analytics group a TON of credit here. If I had no will power due to the fact they have screwed over my favorite part of the app, they could have easily gotten another couple hundred bucks out of me the last six or seven weeks. I buy more crap when I'm winning and I don't feel like I'm being effed over.

And as I'm typing this, that $99 dollar LxP ad has popped up not once, but twice while trying to go back through to other parts of the game. Yeah, like a $2 whore, GLU knows just what the Doc needs right now.

This tells me there will be no happy medium in 2020. You would think the last few weeks of this version they would be showering their customers with crap to incentivize more play. Nope, just more ads for over priced crap.