Options

‘19 complete added players list

WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
Here is a chart of every added player in ‘19 game to my knowledge. It’s a live google sheets document so you can view in real time when I update which is usually same day as new players come out or a day or to later. There’s two main tabs of all the players grouped by theme and most in order of when they were released. Few other tabs just group legends and living legends. Just a neat chart to view progression of the game and to compare if need be and to see who’s been added the most. To view it better you can download the free google sheets app but not required. Hope you enjoy. Please send me feedback on how I can improve on next seasons chart. Thanks!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/100p3u8532sYhQeSfO51EJpBips6XIXSmjTR4rIe0O0c

Comments

• Options
    Here is my updated live document added players chart been doing all season for fun basically. Good to see how the game progressed, compare players, and to see who’s been added the most. 
    The first two tabs are the full list of players. I tried to do all the tier caps but was too much work and time consuming.  To view chart better, I recommend download the free google sheets app, but it’s not required. Hope you enjoy and let me know if ways to improve it for next season!
    sorry if this got posted multiple times, I kept checking forum and wasn’t seeing it...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/100p3u8532sYhQeSfO51EJpBips6XIXSmjTR4rIe0O0c
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Nice you are the man! I wanted to see something like this can’t believe someone really compiled it. Hard to see on my phone but will check this out tomorrow when I get to work. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Nice!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    Sincere question... What’s the point of this? What is the chart helpful for?
  • Options
    Nice you are the man! I wanted to see something like this can’t believe someone really compiled it. Hard to see on my phone but will check this out tomorrow when I get to work. 
    It’s much easier to view if you get the free google sheets app unfortunately. Glad you like it.
  • Options
    Horse42 said:
    Horse42 said:
    Just to compare players offered and to see progression of the game. See which players got added the most. Originally, I tried to post all tier add all tier caps like b10, s10, g10, p10, d10 but was too much work and I had to constantly ask people or even figure it out myself so I just went with the default version of each. Also, majority of the players now are all very similar ratings so easier to compare if you should go for particular player, Basically something to keep me busy I guess??
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It's nice seeing some of the big shots that used to be on my team. Gone, and mostly forgotten, until wack shows up with the crazy spreadsheet
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    After the last added players are released probably right when new game comes, I’ll post a list of most used players. How many legends, primes, etc...
  • Options
    This spreadsheet alone should grant me VIP 😉😉😉 If I actually add in every tier cap within 1 point of exact or exact, I should most definitely be granted VIP! Someone go do a poll on if the people think I should be VIP or not! 😂😁
  • Options
    Btw, I’ll get this weekends players added in today sometime. Been busy. Son comes home from hospital this morning after being away 2.5 weeks.