I think I just lost my account 😢😢

HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
My girlfriend was messing with me for being on the game so much and deleted the app off my phone. I re downloaded it and now it won’t connect to my Facebook. I’m pretty upset cause that was my VIP account and spent too much money on it 😢😢 maybe it’ll let me log in soon 
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Contact cs.  That is your only option.  Once you get back in, have them switch your login from Facebook to an email.  I had the same issue earlier this week.
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    @Tdub71 oh ok awesome! Thank you for the tip I’ll make sure to send them a message. 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    If you’re looking for a new girlfriend I’ve got a great girl I can introduce you to. You’re going to need some upper body strength to handle her tho. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    If you’re looking for a new girlfriend I’ve got a great girl I can introduce you to. You’re going to need some upper body strength to handle her tho. 
    maybe a couple ropes and 6 inch steel stakes as well. Those cheap tent stakes wont cut it, so come prepared
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    @Tdub71 oh ok awesome! Thank you for the tip I’ll make sure to send them a message. 
    Hallmark has sample "Thank You For Saving My Life By Deleting This Ap" letters online you can use as a draft. If you want me to proof it for you, I'd be happy to.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service