7-evo
8-evo
9-lxp
10-evo

10,000 gold for 800 evo and 40,000 lxp 🤮
Prev1

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It took me a minute but I finally realized you bought 10 of the 1k boxes and all I can do is laugh at the stupidity (sorry, not sorry) 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Yep, I stopped after my second Evo box. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited February 2020
    That's lousy.  I think I can beat it, though.  The last legend of any kind that I have pulled was Grich...  0-60 chasing Green, 0-20 before I gave up on Wood, and garbage this weekend.

Edit: I am just sitting on 750k lxp.  Waiting to pull someone worth using it on.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    whynot said:
    It took me a minute but I finally realized you bought 10 of the 1k boxes and all I can do is laugh at the stupidity (sorry, not sorry) 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re not wrong... stupid way to blow gold chasing a TS upgrade. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Even @likenight knows when to stop. 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Platinum...... drooling over Evo odds.
    Diamond....... 15,000 Evo stockpiled and nothing to spend it on.  

Wish I could trade Evo in....  I'd be going to Red Lobster yo!
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Definitely an LXP feast or a total waste of resources. At least it is over tonight. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Did anyone get this player?
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Please don’t make me tell you how many 1000gold boxes I had to open to get COBB..........
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I could really use that lxp, but of course I'll get all that stuff I don't need at all, like the evo...or Chet!  You guys triple dog dare me to open a few??
    Just no.  
    I could really use that lxp, but of course I'll get all that stuff I don't need at all, like the evo...or Chet!  You guys triple dog dare me to open a few??
    Don’t do it. The players are junk. The evo prize is equivalent to getting herpes from your wife of 20 years.  
    Just opened one and got LxP
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Don’t do it. The players are junk. The evo prize is equivalent to getting herpes from your wife of 20 years.  
    Lol it's settled then, I won't do it.

@COWPILEY pulled lxp, so that means any that I open would be evo... guaranteed!!… or Chet.  Actually it probably wouldn't be Chet, because he would just turn into lxp after the weekend, and we just can't have that.
    Just no.  
    edited February 2020
     Nope...would have been LxP ! 4/4 now but no more gold to spend. Really wanted Percival
    Update:

1-evo

2-evo

3-lxp

4-evo

5-evo

6-evo

7-evo

8-evo

9-lxp

10-evo

11-evo

12-evo

13-lxp

14-evo

15-lxp

16-evo

17-evo

18-evo

19-TROY

Geezus
    BTW, 12 straight Tournaments, losing in the final fn game. 
    Now that you have Troy, are you going to stop? 

Gotta go for that repull. 

Moral of the story boys: Persistence Prevails. 
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    1,000 gold box: 
    10,000 gold for 800 evo and 40,000 lxp 🤮
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 I had a bad experience too, but not as bad as yours. First box pulled Lemon. Then had 6 straight Evo pulls and finally pulled Percival on the 8th box. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I needed LxP and EVO. Only had 4K to spend:

LxP

LxP

LxP

EVO

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Wow, that's bad. I think I'll stay away.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I felt bad enough blowing LXP to level an SP (still loving Wood though) - can't imagine having enough extra sitting around to spend it on an RP. Good luck with your pulls though! 
    It was an extreme analogy. But it didn’t keep @ShoveItUpYoenis2 away. That man is trouble
    It was an extreme analogy. But it didn’t keep @ShoveItUpYoenis2 away. That man is trouble

They got a cure for everything nowadays. A couple STDs won’t scare me away. 

PS my weekend is starting to turn around. Just pulled Mantle from a $20 special so now I just need Ruth to complete the 4 Yankees ATG circle jerk:

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Money* prevails

Money* prevails

Touché 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

Image result for i can stop whenever i want
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

@matt_sackett:

I can't think of a more appropriate meme for this game. That should be next years cover.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

@matt_sackett:

I can't think of a more appropriate meme for this game. That should be next years cover.

Yes sir, well put.... although those could very well be what the CS reps look like. They certainly act the part....