Toe the Line box

fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
edited February 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Double your chances for Mantle

Prev1

Comments

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Maybe they will add Ty Cobb to the box. Either way looks like a box I can skip and just make sure I get the classic woh bonus player today.
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    All I see is a a lot of 🔥💩 and a hard nope 👎 in that box. Next 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

That's what, the fourth or fifth 560/580 righty Legend in a row with the same exact skills? So creative. So helpful.

Awesome

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited February 2020
    deleted
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Let me know how you feel after a few more years @drsmartassphd.... lol

My first and last year. Any thoughts or feelings I had about entertaining 2020 were put to rest this weekend.

This was a VERY expensive lesson learned.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Posted in the wrong thread pal. But yea this game is a curse man. For all the good and fun it is, the cons definitely ruin this game. The potential is so great if only the right people were behind it.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Posted in the wrong thread pal. But yea this game is a curse man. For all the good and fun it is, the cons definitely ruin this game. The potential is so great if only the right people were behind it.

BINGO. This is really a GREAT game with a great concept.

Too bad GLU is greedy as frick.  The greed is off the charts to the point that it is insulting now.

You guys are going to get abused in 2020.

dkarski87 said:

Too bad GLU is greedy as frick.  The greed is off the charts to the point that it is insulting now.

No doubt!!!
    – The Great Houmy
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Deleted
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

“Improved User Retention Tactics”
    They’re coming in dry folks. Prep yourselves 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’m actually curious to see what the Polar Bear’s skills are gonna be. Hopefully stackable for WOH. I can see it now....Polar Bear vs The Babe.
    edited February 2020

My real life PhD is in employee retention, engagement, training, and development. I am fortunate enough to have a job in a field that is ever-evolving (IT). I have also been asked to attend meetings with Sr management at my company(s) to help customer retention as well. Two of these three companies were publicly traded.

I have a very strong feeling their definition of it is much different than mine.

Then again, one of those companies was completely unethical, just like GLU. So I probably do have a good idea what that is. Bait and switch, screw your lower and mid-level customers, have CS troll the shit out of them, put in writing in their agreements that nothing can be done after the inevitable screwing, etc. I watched it all and hauled ass as soon as I realized what they were.

Good luck to you all that decide to keep going.  

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    The best is the expansion. These people wont see it coming.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

When the first feature is a new cover athlete you know 2020 will be the best yet!!
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    As a Yankees fan, I’m just hoping the TSB Cover Athlete doesn’t become the new “Madden Curse.”  

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

I at least sort of respect the “man, we **** a lot of shit up in 2019.  We’re gonna try to be better in 2020” statement 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Is there an awesome icon for Glu 🙄🙄🙄 What bunch of rope-a-dopes... Those people at Glu have feathers in their hands flapping their arms wildly running around in circles thinking they are flying...
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    As a Yankees fan, I’m just hoping the TSB Cover Athlete doesn’t become the new “Madden Curse.”  

Sox had a World Series hangover once Mookie was on the cover and he gets traded.   I dont think the Cubs have been as good since Kris Bryant was on the cover.  Not looking good man, not looking good
    IMO, they should just put a picture of the Astros as the cover. Perfect representation...

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

Sox had a World Series hangover once Mookie was on the cover and he gets traded.   I dont think the Cubs have been as good since Kris Bryant was on the cover.  Not looking good man, not looking good
    it could be worse... we could be mariners fans :wink:
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    criffy said:

it could be worse... we could be mariners fans :wink:
    I can confidently say a curse wouldnt have any more negative affect at this point
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Is anybody else seeing a third box for 600? It’s Wednesday box dykstra not even a bonus player 🙄
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I saw it, but now it's gone for me. Now everyone knows to save gold for Wed (as if anyone was spending today). 

We already had someone get Lenny. See the WoH thread.

I feel bad for that guy. Luckily, he only lost 600 gold and only has him at S4.

I Wednesday’s boxes is my guess if they are 600
    Just another glu up 😂
    Pretty confident that he won’t get changed considering we already have a lefty with same skills green. We see 😕
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    No one should be confident of anything...
    They might keep it Dykstra but change his skills
    They might change the player but not the skills like Bowa-gate
    They might change the player and the skills

I mean Polanco's skills changed from blowout and vs lefty to double ROB (for you @retirepujols ) from first release. Glu does whatever they want, whenever they want...

No one should be confident of anything...
    They might keep it Dykstra but change his skills
    They might change the player but not the skills like Bowa-gate
    They might change the player and the skills

I mean Polanco's skills changed from blowout and vs lefty to double ROB (for you @retirepujols ) from first release. Glu does whatever they want, whenever they want...

I couldn’t agree more  they will definitely do whatever they want and have shown that. Bowa  was a much different situation than dykstra double late innings switch hitter etc.. We see Thursday 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I leveled led him to G10 12/12 and sent in a ticket nicely asking them not to change him. He used PxP by the way.