edited February 2020
    Hell Yeah

Sorry club im winning them all lol
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    These rewards are great! But about 4-6 months late!  :neutral:
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    JTTeams said:
    These rewards are great! But about 4-6 months late!  :neutral:
    I was gonna say the same but I’m trying to be more positive about the game...be great if high round got switched to colossal box, be more on pace to last year with the premium xp  boxes
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    I was gonna say the same but I’m trying to be more positive about the game...be great if high round got switched to colossal box, be more on pace to last year with the premium xp  boxes
    Ha! That was me being as positive/neutral as I can be about 2019. I am looking forward to 2020...a lot of potential for this game and just over a month to go before it will be here. Excited that pitchers and catchers are reporting today for a lot of teams. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    WTH ! My opponent just changed with 5 min left and now I’m losing. Previous opponent had not played yet. 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    WTH ! My opponent just changed with 5 min left and now I’m losing. Previous opponent had not played yet. 
    That’s another bait and switch
    It's all done with mirrors
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Standard operating procedure for this company. I've grown tired of it. I've been spending a LOT more time playing my 8 ball pool app lately. Been playing it for over 5 years, never ever had anything even remotely like this happen on that app, or any other to be honest. My play has been on a decline for the last 2 years, this year it has accelerated. I'm not going to say I won't play 2020 because I know I will download it as soon as it is available, but I know I will spend far less time playing it, and most certainly no money. The "fun" just isn't worth having to deal with the incompetence and shady practices. That is all. Carry on.
    edited February 2020
    Since I’m getting killed this match, I won’t play and maybe I’ll get a new opponent with 5 min left ;-)

Update...didn’t work. My not playing did not give them a new opponent. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    it happens first match of the day in clash guys. nothing new, you get paired up with someone who eventually logs in when it shows "matchup pending"
    Not like that. I had a real opponent with about 12 teams (cubs something) and I played two rounds against 120-ish rated pitchers. After the switch, I had a solo guy. My score stood but against different pitchers (his ace and a 29 placeholder). Never seen anything like that before. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Not like that. I had a real opponent with about 12 teams (cubs something) and I played two rounds against 120-ish rated pitchers. After the switch, I had a solo guy. My score stood but against different pitchers (his ace and a 29 placeholder). Never seen anything like that before. 

This also happened to me in first match and I thought I was going crazy or something... weird.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    This new format is great! Got 10k from the mega lxp box and Polanco from the high round (level 2) box!!! 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’m pretty sure I only got a total of 10k out of 4 boxes. But it still beats the old rewards.
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    I hoping this is the new reward for Thursdays CvC also. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Damn fell asleep during the third match and never collected the rewards..the last match would have been an easy one too...missed out on some free xp 
  • spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    Absolutely insane that it took them this long to do this. I'll finally start logging on to play Clash/CVC again.