It Is Impossible For Me To Put Into Words How Much I Effing Despise Customer Service

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

JK. I could easily put it into words, but that would get me banned for the last few weeks I play this ripoff of a game.

Holy effing crap these people are aholes. You can tell take pride in trolling the $hit out of you with the BS replies.

I guess I deserve that for only being an All Star Level 8 that's watched literally tens of thousands of ads for them.

I really wish I had never found this game. I regret it more and more every day.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• NoTeethPelosiNoTeethPelosi Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Don’t worry, ain’t any better at AS level 14
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Sometimes I think CS is trolling, sometimes I think they really are just that incompetent. I work with higher paid outsourced staff than Glu has for CS and I still get asked some pretty ridiculous questions by them. Not a racist thing but the Indian workers are very robotic and copy/paste mentality. If a variable in the situation changes at all they are completely flabbergasted and don’t know what to do. But they are 1/5th the price of an American worker so highly doubt Glu will change anytime soon. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    This was a troll job. I was asked to document something, take a screenshot, then the reply after I did was basically "you were right but we still won't help" followed up with a comment about something we weren't even discussing, which included a small lesson on box odds (again, nothing even remotely close to the original topic).

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    They better have told you to check your wifi, or else I'm going to have to send them a heavily worded message!!.. to which they will reply to me, "check your wifi!"
    Just no.  
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    edited February 2020
    For context, I accidentally used 100 gold to buy one if those extra moments card thingies, obviously unintentional. Upon buying it, I made sure not to do the pick, so that CS wouldn't think I was trying to cheat them. But nope. CS told me to go shag a shaft. 

"We suggest you be careful when tapping your screen."
    Really? Is that the best you can do?  

Edit: My name is not Bill, by the way. I always give some dumb name like Chris Peacock, or I'll make some name up.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    That’s pretty sad on their behalf. Not even a one time courtesy 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yeah, I feel Bill could use a one time courtesy here. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Yeah part of this current situation is an extra draft pick I accidentally tapped after reaching AS8. 325 gold bc it was that special useless ALEast or some crap. Did the same thing you did. Took a pic, etc. After asking me for the pic, They told me to get fricked and recommended I do research on odds so I’ll know those next time before I open it. Completely trolled. 325 gold is a drop in the bucket for what I put in. These people are truly the worst. I’ve never seen greed like this for a mobile ap

Thats an hour of farming I lost bc they don’t have an auto draft feature for useless picks.

What AS Level 8 player needs that?!?

I also like how these greedy assholes acknowledged flat out that their game can freeze and accidentally cause purchases. Wow. What are the odds you don’t get that back either. These people are effing thieves 

Doc, did I ever tell you the story of how I lost 7500 gold on franchise coins?
    Oh man...

This will make me feel better. 

Go for it

edited February 2020
    Oh man...

This will make me feel better. 

Go for it
    I accidentally (and also unaware) that I blew 7500 gold worth on franchise coins. Yes, apparently this is a thing. I’m not sure who buys them, but it happens. I put in my CS ticket, 13-14 conversations later, I was told that nothing could be done. This was last year. I was up around the 3-4K marker spent, and they wouldn’t do a damn thing. Moral of story, they can fix your issue, they just choose not to. 
    Maybe they were just too lazy, maybe it was the “less than provocative” pic I sent. But I didn’t get my refund. 
    Holy smokes. Making something like that right for a customer at that level should be done without hesitation. I’m at a loss for words. I would dog cuss those people lol

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Well Bill, you’ve admitted yourself be be a liar. Now I’m wondering just how much more of it has been done. You have yet to post the requested screenshots of the issues to back up some of your claims. I’m just sayin’...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    maybe it was the “less than provocative” pic I sent.  

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Nothing to do with anything but I-a like-a dis. Abbodanza!!

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Well Bill, you’ve admitted yourself be be a liar. Now I’m wondering just how much more of it has been done. You have yet to post the requested screenshots of the issues to back up some of your claims. I’m just sayin’...
    I forgot to send in the screenshot originally, but I apparently didn't need to. She was able to pinpoint the exact time that I bought it, but still could do Jack about it. Which, again, shows their utter uselessness and futility when it comes to fixing customers' problems.
    Maybe you should send them a one time courtesy. Sometimes you gotta give to get. 

What I've learned is they know all that stuff. They can track it by looking at your account. It is rather easy. I just have no doubt that on page 83 of 100 of the "Terms and Conditions" there is a clause buried in a run-on sentence that legally allows them to screw you at will because you agreed to the terms.

That is how they are able to get away with stuff like this as well as the bait and switch tactics.

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    🧐🤨🧐
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Hah

Customer service are next level trolls 
    Moen! I was getting worried about you.
    Moen! I was getting worried about you.
    some asshats that duramaxx played with asked me to joined them about a month ago on a prime weekend. Played a day and a half, went out to a concert drinking Saturday night and wake up Sunday am to being booted , made me rage.....then decided to take a break from the game with 2020!around the corner. Getting my keepers set now and playing a bit with club, nothing too crazy
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    Wow, @MoenPDC is back! I was wondering where you were. Nice to hear from you again. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Another gem, apt after Bernie's primary win in NH. He knows how to get it!

I need to know what concert you attended before I can make any further judgments this situation.

I need to know what concert you attended before I can make any further judgments this situation.
    It was a disturbed cover band

They were probably better than Disturbed.

Ohwaaa aaah  ahh  ahh