Beat 6.10, thanks for the 1k LXP. You suck. You really, REALLY suck

SBxIronmanSBxIronman Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
Why on earth was this even offered as a “reward” for beating WOH. Great, I won the 10% chance lottery, but instead of something useful for myself and my club, I got this shit? This is something you’d expect from a damn video achievement reward. Thanks a lot.

Comments

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I mean if you don't want the XP I'll take it.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Me too.  I got Pete Alonso... twice!  :-1:
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Just cycle again 🤷‍♂️.  I’m not sure what the complaint is here. You got the 10% reward. Ya, it sucks. But it was posted. You knew it was a possibility 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I mean there is justified complaining but that is not I mean geesh...I am severely in need of lxp any little will help....that is something I will never complain about is getting 1k of lxp over and over again.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Also it’s so much easier this week for sure. Freaking Babe walked two runs with bases loaded for me to win. That’s why they offered the 1k lxp
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I think what he’s complaining about is at this stage 1k LXP is so minuscule. That's good enough for maybe a Bronze/Silver team, maybe.  Gold/Plat/Diam, really not good enough. That's 0.001% of capping a Diamond player, for a half hour of work...
    For months, WoH isn't worth it during Royale. Glu should really stagger rewards based on level, ie Bronze 1k LXP to Diamond 20k LXP or something.  
    It’s stated in the odds, yes annoying, but that’s the risk. Kinda like EVO in boxes for Diamond guys, so enter at your own risk.  
  • R0yalKingzR0yalKingz Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I ended up getting the 1k lxp as well 2nd time around I pulled the prime guy off lvl 4 box finishing up this cycle atm gl if you try again 
    Owner of club Royal Kingz, feel free to join if spots are available and you meet the 40k team strength minimum requirement.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    i don't wanna hear it