ATG Royale!!!! 2/12/20

whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
Surprised no one is talking about this. 
Prev1

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Everyone is busy tapping...…...
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    We're in a state of shock but playing as fast as possible in case it's a mistake 😉
    It's all done with mirrors
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Same here. Checked my WiFi a few times 😂. Thought there’d be all sorts of chatter over a 5% random chance at one of seven ATGs. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Here is my current WoH team 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

First time through today. Beat Babe with Hornsby and vid boost. Was curved out by Gibby and had to use my video restart on him. I hate that cheating SOB bc he is so easy to beat. Got the Prime player. Had to get this one round in bc I’ll be in training all day for work. Good luck!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Same as two weeks ago?

Chart is correct. Last four no runners on Level 6

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Wasted my atg pull early. Already had him capped  :'(
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    He would be a nice addition
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    You get LXP for him though @criffy ???
    yeah though i am pretty stocked up on lxp... really wanted an atg that i could use it on!
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Last night I just traded in any ATG that isnt keeper material. So only holding Hornsby & Berra (Paige - P). Excited for Wagner yet to come. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Wow... finally a reason to cycle! Glu 👏 
    they are straight up trolling me, another already capped one. Watch I get yogi next smdh
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts

They must have turned down the difficulty on this if my Silver Ghetto team can breeze right through. No restarts. 2 video boosts.
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Ooh liking this talk of decreased Ruth and everyone cycling . There is hope yet especially since pulling Dykstra gonna need to cycle for 7x points to count .. I know my bottom row is weak but got stuck when switch to 380 from 360 so have gold but not maxed didn’t think worth maxing Clark, J.Carter, Posada, WoH G.Brett. Got 580 Polanco yesterday too but only G6 and don’t think he WoH skills.

Think I can pull it off with this lineup in Gold??

🤞🙏
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @DirectFX I think you'll get it done no problem. I wish I had your Lenny Dykstra instead of my Leonard Dykstra.
    #winning only a video boost and went into extras. 

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Kiner 17/17
    Have all ATG’s besides Cobb, so this guy works for me!

Based on the alerts that have been blasting my phone and Ipad all day, I bet they have taken the shine off of Ruth. They clearly want folks zoning in on WoH. I just saw the multiplier was 7 too.

Win an ATG, then buy some LxP. Good move on their part, honestly. Should have never tried to squash that the past month or so, dumbasses.

edited February 2020
    So for my second completion It was 5-4 bases loaded and two walks to win!

i must add I lost with a vid boost then I used a video restart and 80g 
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Just pulled the Alonso from the free gift lol
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    4 cycles so far. 1 alonso and 3 prime player pulls. 
    5 times thru... 1 Alonso, 4 Vasquez
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before or not. But if you hit a high pop fly to the outfielders, you can rapidly tap on your screen while the ball is in midair to force an error. Give it a try folks. It works sometimes 
    @cooldowncanadacubs please stop haha this is one of my superstitions 😂😂 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @cooldowncanadacubs please stop haha this is one of my superstitions 😂😂 
    No superstition! Tis truth!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Kiner is 1-2 with no boost, 2-14 with video boost. Thoughts? Is it the small sample size that skews my results?
    9 times thru - 1 Alonso and 8 Vasquez plus at least 4 Vasquez and a couple Piscotty from the level 4&5 boxes... and what a grind, huge increase in consecutive curves/on the hands pitches, whiffle ball hits....mostly in the last 3+ hours. If it stays like I experienced today, will need to upgrade everyone lol
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Struck out on getting Dykstra today and this game didn’t want me to get through woh (0-8 on Babe)...rough night. Oh well! Tomorrow is a new day!