Cooperstown Diamond Club available

rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
Taking a break before the new version comes out, so my Cooperstown Diamond club is open for anyone to use. 

Club name- Catalina WM 

Enjoy!

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

So if I were to sweat out a cooldown and jump in this, what is the difference with this type of club?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts

So if I were to sweat out a cooldown and jump in this, what is the difference with this type of club?

Diamond has the best cvc awards, cooperstown has the best event awards. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

You asked this same question earlier this week.  My guess is the answer is the same.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    The catch is you need to finish in top 50 to get anything for event rewards. Progress rewards are the same for everyone. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @COWPILEY there's only 50 teams per cooperstown bracket. everyone gets rewards!
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Didn’t know that. Cool. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    whynot said:

You asked this same question earlier this week.  My guess is the answer is the same.

Oh my bad. I thought there was a difference between Cooperstown Diamond and Diamond.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service