Can Alonso close hof at diamond level

louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
I am new to diamond and have living legend Pete Alonso. Would he be good enough to beat babe?  Should I level him up or get someone else?  I don’t currently have a better option.
thanks 

Comments

• DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    With those skills at max you should be ok.. I got within a bee's whisker of beating Babe with LL Mookie  in Diamond and Alonso has more WOH friendly skills. If he is your only option I think it would be an good one.
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    You should be able to. I'm at diamond and have good success with keeper mantle (561) and same skills at 16/16.
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    I am new to diamond and have living legend Pete Alonso. Would he be good enough to beat babe?  Should I level him up or get someone else?  I don’t currently have a better option.
    thanks 
    I think he can. Previously I had 540 Toby Harrah with those same skills, and he had a great record against Babe Ruth at 6.10. Recently, I’ve been using 560 Ralph Kiner and he’s been just as reliable. I’d recommend capping Alonso at D10 and getting his skills to 20/20 if you want him as your WOH closer. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Should be good, but I would wait for this weekends boxes.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71