Friendly Reminder: Today Is February 14 (Valentine's Day). Make Sure Your $hit Is In Order!

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

If not, it will just be you, rosy palm, and TSB19 all weekend.

Good luck!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

If not, it will just be you, rosy palm, and TSB19 all weekend.

Good luck!

And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that, especially if you can do the Reese McGuire while playing TSB simultaneously.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Agreed. Sometimes that is the best way to stay sane and out of trouble.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    If you gotta go all out for a Hallmark Holiday then you found the wrong woman. Getting the wife a bottle of wine, and if she's lucky I might put out later 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Box of wine. Works every time. 

Very classy. I like it.

Make sure it has a price sticker on it too.

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

Very classy. I like it.

Make sure it has a price sticker on it too.

Sticker you say??? If you really wanna knock the socks off your dame, put a series of stickers on the walls leading up to the bedroom. Then when she comes in, tell her about your favourite TSB sticker. She’ll go 🍌 🐒 🍌 

That would definitely get the wife to drop her trowzas. 

No kidding. Nothing causes panties to hit the floor faster than TSB Stickers.

I made the mistake of showing them to my neighbor's wife, now she wants a piece too. This could get out of hand soon, but I admit I do love the drama.

Thanks @StickerFan!