account suspended twice in 36 hrs after switching to iPad and CS won't help

Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
Hello, so idk where to post and its impossible to ever get help from Glu CS so I'm trying to get help.

my account was flagged, I don't know why, but I realized I couldn't go on global, my club points weren't counting nor cvc. This was on Thursday (2 days ago). I contacted CS and all they told me was my account was flagged for abuse, there phrase, and wouldn't tell me why. IDK why this could have occurred, all I thought was I had just installed the game on my iPad (bc my iPhone crashed, and I had played on that all season but Its getting fixed). Regardless, CS was nice enough to lift it but never told me what or why but I didn't care since they lifted it. However, now again, its flagged again with the same tell tale signs. However I contacted CS and they told me the lift was a one time thing and they won't fix it. Ive literally played this game since Tap 16 and Ive paid, and while I haven't paid this season, Im annoyed bc I have 5 ATGs and I can't level my guys or improve my team bc I'm suspended. The part that is MORE annoying is that It was lifted less than 2 days ago, and then now boom its back. And they won't lift it. Im annoyed because
1) Ive paid for this game
2) I cannot access what I paid for or improve my team
3) I was given some form response about Rooting and upgrading the systems and IDK what that means. I have an iPhone and played on that until a few days ago and I've never hacked or cheated and don't know how to
4) CS isn't helping

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING! I m going to include my chat log bc IDK why this happened and Im annoyed I can't access my club or team or cvc rewards when Ive done nothing but start playing on my iPad bc my phones software crashed.

Comments

• Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Also, I only have 300 gold and 200k cash. I do have a 170k Team Strength at Gold, with a lot of maxed legends and 5 ATGS. I don't like being treated like this when Ivve been loyal and nobody helps and just passes the buck. I don't know how to root or hack and its ridiculous to think that Ive played for 3-4 years and never had this issue before and then now right when tis about to end, its an issue. Whats the dealio

edited February 2020
    This is the worst. Now cs says they understand I did nothing wrong but the rules prevent them from lifting it. How is that acceptable?CS says they can't do it even tho I didn't do anything wrong. Here's most recent response 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I have reviewed your case and I have your answer:

Your WiFi is clearly crap. 

Have you seen today’s specials? You can improve your team today!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Type this is so wrong your comment
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    This is the worst. Now cs says they understand I did nothing wrong but the rules prevent them from lifting it. How is that acceptable?CS says they can't do it even tho I didn't do anything wrong. Here's most recent response 
    I can imagine this message and they aren't admitting your lack of guilt, they're just repeating what you're saying. They mentioned rooted devices (an android term) which I would assume means your iPad triggered their jailbreak detection software. Perhaps you can take screenshots of your iPads current software status and send those over? You may have better luck emailing CS rather than using the in game communication. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited February 2020
    hey retire, Im magabenuts from the game. we talked recently. this is so messed up. now im gunna miss cvc and club pts. ridiculous idk how to email glu since it says to contact them in the ap. I don't get why it is so hard... Honestly if they don't fix it, im just going to quit. The time money and energy ive put in to have this happen, kinda over it.
    well the CS in game is the means of fixing, Im kinda a luddite and idk how to show my software status. And I don't get how this has anything to do with rooting. literally within 3 days of using the iPad its been suspended twice and CS refuses to help. How Can I get a real glu person to look at this because its beyond frustrating when I did nothing and grinned all year to get a good team only to have them steal it for no good reason 
    and plus if they're saying or hinting its for rooting, which you said is an android thing, and I have an iPad andiphone wtf! and again, nothing all year for 3 years and then I switch to my iPad bc of the phone crash and CS won't fix it or help. like what
    I have reviewed your case and I have your answer:

Your WiFi is clearly crap. 

Have you seen today’s specials? You can improve your team today!
    Ok, so this made me laugh a bit, but seriously, how is this acceptable? I feel like anytime I look on forums, everyone is snipey about blaming the player but the bigger issue is CS is not acceptable. These mistakes are not okay. And to have put in the time and energy I did to have it surreptitious taken away from me for no legitimate reason is beyond infuriating. I will never play a glu game again if they don't fix this. I grinned all year to get multiple ATGs and max legends and they bc of some mistake they won't fix it or let me improve. Not ok.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    hey retire, Im magabenuts from the game. we talked recently. this is so messed up. now im gunna miss cvc and club pts. ridiculous idk how to email glu since it says to contact them in the ap. I don't get why it is so hard... Honestly if they don't fix it, im just going to quit. The time money and energy ive put in to have this happen, kinda over it.
    Ha! Just saw you on global last night as I was 💩 talking that nicknack clown 😂 the link above is a way to contact CS outside of the app. Try explaining to them what happened and see if they can help
    So I contacted them via email and didn't use my account email so idk how they can say this but they said yes it's final. Wtf. Seriously I'm done. I've played for years and then they make a mistake and refuse to correct it. F glu. Hope a lawyer plays and does a class actions on these scam artists
    I can't attach the image but here's the message

"I've checked and it reflects here that the account in question has been flagged by our system and was restricted in regards to some features of the game and club participation in particular. While we do not give out details on the detection methods used, this restriction was investigated and determined to be valid. Unfortunately, we are unable to lift the restrictions on your end as it is final. "