If anyone here wins vip event, I love you... please choose me! LOL

WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
Dear Valentines Day VIP Awesome players,
 Please pick me as your valentine gift if you’re undecided who to choose! I’ve worked very hard to get close to 200k TS when I’m just not financially able to reach VIP status. Would be a huge honor to have my own custom player. I’m an OG with this franchise as been playing since the original 2014 game! Been diamond every season.  Made an extensive never ending added players chart this season proving my dedication to this game. All this effort, and still get denied VIP lol. 

Sincerely, 
Your biggest Fan, 
WackGoneLoco

Comments

• NoTeethPelosiNoTeethPelosi Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    If you gift me a ATG, I’ll tell you a fun fact about space! 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    If you gift me a custom ATG, I’ll get a club mate to give you “a happy ending”. One time courtesy kind of deal. Sorry @ShoveItUpYoenis2 you’re taking one the team here
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Like he wouldn’t do it anyway. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Don’t listen to him @25Jackie if you win that ATG I won’t one night stand you, I’ll put out at least twice for you. Go ahead, flip a coin. The chances of you getting head are 100%.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Like he wouldn’t do it anyway. 
    He already said to go ahead. The details didn’t phase him. Odd, but he’s eager to play
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    No one loves me! 😭💔😭😜