Mookie Signed Art Giveaway Rules 10/18/19

[Glu Sports] Mr. Uni[Glu Sports] Mr. Uni Registered Users, Administrator, Member 11 Posts
Hey Tappers!

We’re giving away three (3) pieces of TSB art signed by our cover athlete, Mookie Betts, in connection with the MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2019 2.0 Sweepstakes!Eligible users can enter for a chance to win by filling out their Contact Info in the Settings tab prior to 12:00pm PDT on October 25th, 2019. Only open to US residents, additional eligibility restrictions and terms and conditions apply, see the official rules for more details.This is a low effort sweepstakes, so we hope we get plenty of entries! Blueleopard and I can answer any questions you might have.

Please see the attachment for the official rules. Good luck!

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Then I guess our lunch would be more affordable.
  • SlamPigInGashSlamPigInGash Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hey ey...south of Québécois here lol...Vermont is the GREEN mountain state! So I think we got em covered on da sticky herbs! And the syrup! But don’t you guys have those cheese curds? 🎱
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    edited October 2019
    If I put my personal info into this app, what could possibly go wrong?
  • StokedxcoreStokedxcore Registered Users 10 Posts
    How are winners contacted? 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    So you give em your info and you are thrilled to find out you win.  You immediately pick out a spot in your man cave for your new eye candy and eagerly await its arrival!  Finally the day has arrived and with eager anticipation you open the package, only to find it empty. 🤬🤬🤬

Frustrated you contact glu, confident they will correct their mistake and give you what they promised.  Angrily you read their response, “can you please send us a video of you opening the package as well as video of you weighing it beforehand.”

At least they didn’t tell you to check your WIFI! 🤣🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    We'll email you confirming whether the address you provided is correct.  Then we'll ship it either that day or the next day  and provide you with a tracking number.
  • StokedxcoreStokedxcore Registered Users 10 Posts
    I would love to win.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Its Glu you are contacted as a "One time Courtesy"
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Can’t wait for 2020 when I don’t have to see the Red Sox every time I open the app. I hope I win the poster so I can burn it. 
  • lannmanlannman Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This should be good! Maybe next year we can have Lindor! 

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Can’t wait for 2020 when I don’t have to see the Red Sox every time I open the app. I hope I win the poster so I can burn it. 
    Yeah we will have to go back to the cubs because im sure the Nats aren't properly licensed.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That might be the worst part of this game
  • riblessx5riblessx5 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Now it's a Dodger that will pop up when TSB20 starts. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I didnt know Aaron judge was a Dodger 🤔 man, what a deal that must be!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
This discussion has been closed.