This stupid video ad!

TwoNightStandTwoNightStand Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
Anyone else who plays using an iPhone 6s/6s plus experience the same issue when this video ad comes up?? Neither X works to exit and forces me to close app and restart it. This is the one and only video that does this to me, and it happens on both my 6s and 6s plus phones. I’ve told glu about it like 3 times now and it’s getting super irritating especially when I’m using a video boost for cvc and I happen to get it.

Comments

• eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Yes. Months ago on my 6 when I was watching ads that would happen. You could try making a ticket but it would be a tapjoy thing.
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I saw an ad for an app called guys and girls or something like that.  They had the girl sitting there.  She was blurred out.  Not sure why.  It only appeared she was shaking a lot of gold.  🤪
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited February 2020
    When I get that ad on my holder team (iPhone 8), I have to force close as well.  I really enjoyed it yesterday when I started on the 12 videos for the daily reward, got 1 in, then this f*cking video about 4 times in a row.  Nothing like doing 16 videos instead of 12 for a crappy reward, lol.
  • TwoNightStandTwoNightStand Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    First time I mentioned it to CS they said they had their testing team look into it and they had no issues with it. I call BS tho...
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Anyone else who plays using an iPhone 6s/6s plus experience the same issue when this video ad comes up?? Neither X works to exit and forces me to close app and restart it. This is the one and only video that does this to me, and it happens on both my 6s and 6s plus phones. I’ve told glu about it like 3 times now and it’s getting super irritating especially when I’m using a video boost for cvc and I happen to get it.ou g
    IF you get this vid again, swipe down from top of ad to earn the gold...
    A shortcut i figured out instead of closing your app.

Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    For some reason, when I try to swipe down on that ad, it starts to move, then stops and won’t move anymore - without going away or giving gold 🤷‍♂️
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

There are several ads that don't pay out and crash. This one and the new Trivia Crack ad just bombs the app.

I already shared my "work with CS" to fix this story. Suck it up, fellas.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jt420jt420 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have a iPhone10 there’s some videos that do do anything at first but If I minimize it and open it again gets them to start playing