Kryptonite for Babe Ruth

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
The newest weapon to use against Babe. Hope I can get him for my vs LHP Keeper.

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I gave it a couple shots before fan rewards (on the theory that boxes are kinder before fan rewards), but no dice.  I'll try it again later.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’m waiting for FR to start for sure.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I really need him, which means my luck will fall short.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    6k gold 27 boxes later. I got’em

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    No chasing for me. Already got 560 Kinner with skills 20/20, plus Mantle/Williams/Green all skills capped in the OF. 

I was ready to chase that ATG SS, but Glu decided to keep Paige in the box:(
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I just leveled up Kiner as well and he's great.

This makes me wonder if they will jack Ruth up to 600 Monday (though I think he was well beyond that anyway)

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Yea I missed the Kiner boat, and Yount as been ok for me, but having two skills at the start makes me feel better lol
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

This makes me wonder if they will jack Ruth up to 600 Monday (though I think he was well beyond that anyway)

The jack up should happen in 2 weeks according to their way of doing things this year. That being said, it's glu, so who knows what's their logic. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    No chasing for me. Already got 560 Kinner with skills 20/20
    thats about where I'm at.  I wouldnt keep him anyway so theres no point of blowing gold on an incremental upgrade at this stage of the game
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    yeah i think they're definitely going 600 at some point. likely last month of the game
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    thats about where I'm at.  I wouldnt keep him anyway so theres no point of blowing gold on an incremental upgrade at this stage of the game
    but opening boxes = fun!
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I’m torn. I could use a closer for Babe. Currently using Carter with BO/LHP. But I really need to replace my SS Ernie Banks (500 max).  This is assuming the ATG SS actually gets released. I could level the ATG next weekend, after more Colossal box buys. Hmmmm 🤔
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    criffy said:
    but opening boxes = fun!
    nope not falling for it today haha
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    eman0023 said:
    I’m torn. I could use a closer for Babe. Currently using Carter with BO/LHP. But I really need to replace my SS Ernie Banks (500 max).  This is assuming the ATG SS actually gets released. I could level the ATG next weekend, after more Colossal box buys. Hmmmm 🤔

Buy now and next week! Improve your team today! Don't miss out!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I wish I had a reason to buy boxes an play this weekend Wagner was gonna be that reason. I feel like he was supposed to be in the box and Paige removed. Another glu-up. I’ll save my gold 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    New ATG's have always been first released to everyone on Monday's. Wagner should be in Monday's box.
    edited February 2020

I have Kiner, but have to have the LXP to upgrade him. I’ve been saving LXP for a few weeks. My plan was to upgrade him this weekend if someone better wasn’t available. Well, someone is so now I need to get him and can use some discounts to help get him leveled up. But if I don’t get him, then Kiner it will be. It may not be enough, but it’s the best I can do.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    You mean this guy 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Yeah. That guy. 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts

edited February 2020
    I got him through the pity timer. I had won a few boxes through CVC and the free gifts. I had to buy 6 more to reach that pity timer. Not bad though when I think about it. I’ve spent much more chasing guys and didn’t get them.
  • WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Really hope he can take care of Ruth. Fully capped except pennants...
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I got Evans from a cvc and Dykstra the other day. I’m ready for woh! We will see how it goes in silver. Might have to make the trip up to gold for the final month
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Can’t wait for woh capped Evans too. Now I can slide green, smith, and dykstra down a spot. Hoping the reward is not an outfielder, unless it’s Babe.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Tough box for me. Well over 30 boxes with CvC and gifts and have Gordon and VanMeter twice to show for it. Update - pulled him on the next box !
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I picked up Evans and Paige through cvc boxes. 
    @WackGoneLoco ugh you have maxed out the pennants yet???! 😉
    Best feeling is maxing a player and repelling them.

• squirtymcsquirtsquirtymcsquirt Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Best feeling is maxing a player and repelling them.

Nice man you got your Babe killer!!! No more Yount lol