VIP info request.. how long b4 i get it after

bravesman72bravesman72 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
Finally 

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bravesman72bravesman72 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Waiting now i guess.. filled out info.. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Thanks for starting this thread, it is very helpful.  I do have ne question though... WTF????
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Waiting now i guess.. filled out info.. 
    um just so you know, as soon as DFBB sees this post, he’s going to drop his head in disgust as yet again someone making a separate post for the 6 billionth time and close it telling you to look at pinned specific post about VIP....   
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Here we go again...

For all VIP inquiries stop making new threads and just PM the VIP liaison @dkarski87 who will help guide you through the VIP process. It’s really a simple process, you send him a pic of yourself wearing nothing but hockey goalie gear and he adds the VIP badge to your account. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited February 2020
    The 'vip info' in the settings is global for all users. For more info about VIP, click on the thread below:

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/5453834/the-unofficial-vip-guide/p1
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.