No Stolen Hearts Gift Bundle?!?!

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I don't make many box purchases, but I was contemplating chasing Evans. I cannot land him and I've tried.

I noticed a pattern on Sundays where they would release a bundle of 24 main boxes and 48 "secondary" boxes for 19.99.

I see the main 24 bundle but not the other.  Are they not going to do that, or does that come out later?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Yea I’m pissed too. They didn’t do it last week and not again today so I guess they’re done being generous. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yea I’m pissed too. They didn’t do it last week and not again today so I guess they’re done being generous. 

Was there a WoH closer in the smaller boxes last week too? LOL

I know Kiner was a few weeks ago.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• squirtymcsquirtsquirtymcsquirt Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Last weekend it was Tony Fernandez RIP in 250 boxes
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Last weekend it was Tony Fernandez RIP in 250 boxes

Ah Yes.

RIP Tony. He passed away yesterday.

• spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
     :( RIP Tony Fernandez 
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
     :'( RIP Tony Fernandez