This is huge!

mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
Thoughts?

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I'm glad this ended up being true and not a rumor. I've been pretty excited for slugfest next year, and this is why. Good move Imo
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Technically it does not mention ‘Slugfest’, but rather slugger battles. Maybe it’s just cash/gold battles or a Sluggo revamp perhaps???
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Technically it does not mention ‘Slugfest’, but rather slugger battles. Maybe it’s just cash/gold battles or a Sluggo revamp perhaps???
    Sometimes the devil is in the details. 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Good point...could be something they do in place of Extra Bases or during event off-hours
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Could be anything!  I am hopeful that it will be an event that will replace one of the 2 bonus game days when Royale is on the weekend.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    SF will be a very big deal for '20. Extremely excited about it. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Damone is daMan
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Read the subject and was worried one of my D pics leaked again. 
  • spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    I'm still annoyed that I invested so much in my slugfest team this year and it was a complete waste of time.
  • jt420jt420 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    That’s nice and all, but I’d rather have the extra roster and have the gold battles put back in.  I quit playing slugfest the day they took the gold away.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    jt420 said:
    That’s nice and all, but I’d rather have the extra roster and have the gold battles put back in.  I quit playing slugfest the day they took the gold away.  
    Judging from the fact that they're even touching slugfest, I'm sure they're going to revamp the rewards too.