WOH 2/17 Pedro and Braun

13Next

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @GordonBombay here you go sir. This is obviously no changes from two weeks ago which I doubt. 

• GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I’ve been diamond 17 days now, so pretty current.  I was waiting for our resident Dr. to go for it.  He could bitch about the odds on the colossal lxp boxes.   Thanks for the chart. 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Geezus
    0-12 now
    Maxed Evans 80g boost
    0-13
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’ve been diamond 17 days now, so pretty current.  I was waiting for our resident Dr. to go for it.  He could bitch about the odds on the colossal lxp boxes.   Thanks for the chart. 
    2019 came out March 25th in the US. Maybe we can get him to do a 1-week experiment 
    0-14
    0-15
    fu glu
    2019 came out March 25th in the US. Maybe we can get him to do a 1-week experiment 
    When is your spring break? Maybe you can come out of TSB retirement and teach him for a week.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    likenight said:
    0-15
    fu glu
    How is this possible?  What level are you at?  And what are his skills at????
    0 for fkng 17 against Ruth. 
    Wasted sooo much gold. 
    Fk u GLU
    When is your spring break? Maybe you can come out of TSB retirement and teach him for a week.
    Nope. This time is a Barry Sanders retirement instead of a Brett Favre 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @Bigpredfan hows the grill holding up?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    If you change your mind and want to be like Brett your always welcome back. I will even give a certain shoveit your line ID and you can exchange pics if that doesnt make you come back, we will understand why he didn’t have much luck with Jackie.  
    @Bigpredfan hows the grill holding up?
    Using it at least 2-3 times a week. Tomorrow night is the next run with it. It is by far my favorite grill that I’ve had 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    My first HOF cycle cap !
    0-27 against Ruth
    fck this game
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    likenight said:
    0-27 against Ruth
    fck this game
    Ever consider it could be operator error?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    likenight said:
    0-27 against Ruth
    fck this game
    Yep, and would agree most of the time. 
    I have MS and struggle sometimes but never this much. 
    I’ve beat him before with Yount but couldn’t do it with him nor Davis or Evans. 
    All maxed all 80g boost. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited February 2020
    likenight said:
    whynot said:
    likenight said:
    0-27 against Ruth
    fck this game
    All maxed all 80g boost. 
    Maxed in Gold? Where are Evans’ skills at?
    likenight said:
    whynot said:
    likenight said:
    0-27 against Ruth
    fck this game
    All maxed all 80g boost. 
    All at 12. 
    Not enough LXP to get farther. 
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I got 5 cycles in today.  Evans was 5-8, g10 16/16 with 80g boost.  I debated going 17/17.  Last year the maxes rose quick at the end and I am worried he will be obsolete too quickly. So I will probably ride the 16/16 until it stops working.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    likenight said:
    likenight said:
    whynot said:
    likenight said:
    0-27 against Ruth
    fck this game
    All maxed all 80g boost. 
    All at 12. 
    Not enough LXP to get farther. 

Dude you will go 0 for Life with him at 12/12.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I was able to get through 3x with Kiner at 16/16 & 80 gold boost.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I am trying to be civil here, and I don’t want to make our moderator mad, so I’ll do my best. @Likenight, do you ever post any of your positive experiences? Do you ever post anything that some experienced guys in here could use to help you make your experience better. Saying F Glu every few minutes or so gets really annoying really fast. We all get it, you had a tough time with Babe Ruth, but if you read past posts on this issue, you will see tips that can help u be more successful. Are you Silver, gold, platinum, or diamond? It does make a difference, especially if you only have skills at 12/12. Those need to be higher IMO.
    Those need to be higher IMO.
    In everybody's opinion*
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    See, at least when Doc bitches, he offers solutions.  I just always assumed the "F GLU" was a given.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I am trying to be civil here, and I don’t want to make our moderator mad, so I’ll do my best. @Likenight, do you ever post any of your positive experiences? Do you ever post anything that some experienced guys in here could use to help you make your experience better. Saying F Glu every few minutes or so gets really annoying really fast. We all get it, you had a tough time with Babe Ruth, but if you read past posts on this issue, you will see tips that can help u be more successful. Are you Silver, gold, platinum, or diamond? It does make a difference, especially if you only have skills at 12/12. Those need to be higher IMO.
    I'm convinced that @likenight is actually paid to embellish his struggles so that the rest of us can feel good about ourselves. 

See, at least when Doc bitches, he offers solutions.  I just always assumed the "F GLU" was a given.
    ^ and that guy is just laughing at us for laughing at him. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Thanks all
    You're welcome 👍