Royale WOH 2/19

2Next

Comments

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    0-2 against Babe. 
    6 swings, 6 outs. Worst performance yet. 
    This time with Posada. Couldn’t get one hit to activate skills. 
    Geezus. 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    likenight said:
    0-2 against Babe. 
    6 swings, 6 outs. Worst performance yet. 
    This time with Posada. Couldn’t get one hit to activate skills. 
    Geezus. 
    1-3
    Finally got him with Yount. 
    Pulled Snow in box. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
     Finally got through 1-5 in silver!
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Kiner 17/17 is 2-0 for me so far. Picked up Braun my first-time trough and Snow the Second.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Got it done with LL Alonso. First time beating Royale in months.  :o
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Finally beat the Babe and didn’t even use a vid boost because satanic spawn Gibson made me use my vid replay boost previous round, so anger tapped to just let the Babe crush me yet again having lost all hope using my 560 righty.
    Was 0-4 today and unfortunately 0-40+ in last few events vs. the fat bastard. 
    Gold 140k+ team, no skills over 10, never spend gold on boosts or replays (if rewards were better maybe I would) and can get to round 6.10 with relative ease. So been trying to hold out hoping to pull true Babe slayer, but been stubborn using 560 Wynn and was about to level either 580 Polanco or Schmidt both dub on-base skills when lighting struck... Wow should feel happier 😂 ✌🏼 

What happened to that ATG box prize???

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I got pillar 4 times, so you know, pretty stoked about that..... 
    It's all done with mirrors
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Evans 6-6 with vid boost and I got Pillar every time
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I got JT Snow last night on my last attempt.

So glad to see him and Pillar as a CvC bonus today. Way to go, GLU.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    So i overall went 2-6 80g the first time and 40g the second time a\later in the night. Pulled PIllar both times which made me call it quits, and play sprint games.
    Apparently both Pillar and Snow are useless today, unless they make the BG bonus group. Ugh

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    definitely didnt touch WOH yesterday.  Already had Braun and he was the only thing in there worth playing for 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    So i overall went 2-6 80g the first time and 40g the second time a\later in the night. Pulled PIllar both times which made me call it quits, and play sprint games.
    Dang! That's when you know it's bad.

Apparently both Pillar and Snow are useless today, unless they make the BG bonus group. Ugh
    I'd be very surprised if they're not bonus players today.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.

But I needed them for CvC dammit!

:stompsfoot:

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

But I needed them for CvC dammit!

:stompsfoot:

or you can learn to slow play cvc and win all of your matches (or like 90%) without bonus guys...

I call it sandbagging, and I just did that. I got Honus Wagner.

Now I have some decisions to make.