I guess this weekend is a Royale Weekend now

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    See, Faith! hahahhaha
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Hopefully, we see players in the tourney box too!
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Hmmm...is this a ploy to distract us from 20 coming out in Canada? 😂🧐🤔
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    cb11 said:
    Hopefully, we see players in the tourney box too!
    i know someone who lurks these forums that has 1500+ tourney boxes to open :lol:
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    That is good, but I just cashed in all my tournament boxes for bonus games today. Oh well, I’ll just have to earn a bunch more this weekend.

I’m hoping in 2020, every weekend is Royale. It makes too much sense to do that, which is why I’m afraid it won’t happen.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited February 2020
    early in the season, it makes business sense to have prime weekends. people aren't d6 cycling on the regular yet so gold, which i imagine has to be one of the main drivers of revenue, is bought in bunches by guys who want to compete. this time of year, makes no sense to not have every weekend be royale IMO. way more fun for all, the clubs dominating prime or a royale are guys with d6 grinders for the most part so at least make the game more fun for all.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Oh this will be fun.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service