Tsb 20

2Next

Comments

• MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    My comment was deleted. Put a lot of work into that. BS
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    @DFBB
    DFBB: What the hell are we doing here (wife’s name inserted) we got to get out of this town. 
    Wife: Yeah and go where? Where are we going to go? 
    DFBB: I’ll tell you where. Someplace cold. A place that snows. Where it snows so much that we get snowed in (so I can TAP more). I’m talking about a little place like Canada. 
    Wife: I don’t know DFBB, Canada is a big change. wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE, I know what your up to MR. You just want to go to Canada to get the early release and play that STUPID game!

https://youtu.be/smm2Dke38So

when I saw this clip I immediately thought of DFBB and started laughing. If you can do a better one do it. And I’m guessing my first post got deleted because of the part where Harry says you know what about the canadiens. So I took that part out and added Canada is a big change. Sounds whack but oh well. 
  • taylorsbelltaylorsbell Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Yeah that’s what the description says. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Bigburg said:
    So confirmed 3 players come over from '19...
    Same as last year. 👎🏻
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    whynot said:
    Please... please... please pm me and tell me what blue deleted @matt_sackett
    I wish I knew too.  I had other things to do on Valentine's Day.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Speaking of the licensed stadiums, does anyone else wish they would have invested time elsewhere instead of cosmetics?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Speaking of the licensed stadiums, does anyone else wish they would have invested time elsewhere instead of cosmetics?
    I'm one of those guys too. Some guys love these sort of things, but for me, they don't change my gaming experience. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’ve never disagreed with a comment so much. 
    I’ll put that to the test

stickers are the worst thing to ever happen to TSB
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts

🍿👀
    Tdub71 said:

🍿👀
    I mean they seriously smell like elderberries 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    When I scratch and sniff my monitor, it smells like gardenia.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• yankees765yankees765 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I can’t wait. Looks awesome with Judge as the front man.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Stickers are the best thing to happen to tsb. Never before has a new sticker release jailed users, or had its skills changed, or been completely redacted. They dont get replaced by the same sticker with slightly higher stats... they're simply the best product that's been put out 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited February 2020
    Give the sticker guy a promotion, he doesn't **** the game up every other day 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Stickers are the best thing to happen to tsb. Never before has a new sticker release jailed users, or had its skills changed, or been completely redacted. They dont get replaced by the same sticker with slightly higher stats... they're simply the best product that's been put out 
    I hate stickers but that made me appreciate them.  Now they are like broccoli, still hate em but concede they have their good points!

GO ANGELS!! 

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:

GO ANGELS!! 

I'm a little sad punchable Joc won't be making his way to Anaheim, he would have been a nice bat to pair with Trout, Rendon, and Ohtani. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Glu do not listen to anything this guy says... as he is from CALIFORNIA... 👀
    Wait... wait so are you.?! Everything make sense now😳
    Everybody hates stickers until you share one in club chat 🤣
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @retirepujols understands better than you might think

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Everybody hates stickers until you share one in club chat 🤣
     :* 
    Follow along with me here. 

What if the sticker guy was in charge of new players and their ratings and skills?  See, the stickers are taking the focus away from the players, and they clearly have their best guys working on stickers 
    Follow along with me here. 

What if the sticker guy was in charge of new players and their ratings and skills?  See, the stickers are taking the focus away from the players, and they clearly have their best guys working on stickers 

@retirepujols understands better than you might think

I will be escaping for good very very soon 😬
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I will be escaping for good very very soon 😬
    That’s awesome!  Also, you lucky MF!  I’ve got wait at least 8 more years...that’s when both kids will be off to college, lol.