Leveling Discount for Babe Ruth not activated

Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
I got Babe Ruth last week from the ATG box. CS is telling me that the leveling discount accolade won’t activate for him because he’s not a current bonus player. My question is for the few of you who obtained Ty Cobb or an ATG from a weekend ATG box. Is it true that the leveling discount accolade doesn’t activate unless that player was an active bonus player?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Horse42 said:
    I got Babe Ruth last week from the ATG box. CS is telling me that the leveling discount accolade won’t activate for him because he’s not a current bonus player. My question is for the few of you who obtained Ty Cobb or an ATG from a weekend ATG box. Is it true that the leveling discount accolade doesn’t activate unless that player was an active bonus player?
    I haven't been in that situation with ATGs, but CS is correct. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yeah, the weekend discount is always just for bonus guys. I would assume babe will be a bonus next weekend
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Off topic, but, if pattern holds true, is this Mantle’s last weekend as being apart of the weekend discount? Pulled him yesterday and trying to decide if I should level him or not. I really was saving my LXP in hopes to pull Honus Wagner, but if this is Mantle’s last weekend... a bird in the hand, ya know. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Off topic, but, if pattern holds true, is this Mantle’s last weekend as being apart of the weekend discount? Pulled him yesterday and trying to decide if I should level him or not. I really was saving my LXP in hopes to pull Honus Wagner, but if this is Mantle’s last weekend... a bird in the hand, ya know. 
    That appears to be the case that it is likely his last weekend. I know it’s tempting to level him but before you do decide how he helps you. He’s not really a WOH guy, he’s good at CVC and will rake during most other events. But if you thing is WOH I’d wait. If you have extra lxp and just wanna have fun then go for it. But if you don’t readily have lxp I’d probably recommend waiting. Just my opinion. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    what is this lxp thing you're speaking of...
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    @jalapenocubbies valid point! I used to be a big WOH guy, but I rarely have time to cycle cap any of the guys anymore (baby on the way, and will be closing on our new house early this upcoming week). I normally still play through one or two rounds on Monday for the LXP but I never level up the guy. CVC, when they added mega LXP boxes to rewards has been the main thing that’s kept me playing. I think I’m gonna wait until Sunday (after seeing how much LXP I land from the boxes) to assess whether or not I should level up ole Mick. Thanks for the advice!