Keeper conundrum: Green vs Dykstra

2Next

Comments

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    DFBB said:

Crap, I just pulled Honus and have the LXP to get him to G10 16/16.

OR, I could use that LXP to get 2 580 guys to G10 16/16...

Decisions decisions.

If you don't already have a true babe killer, I'd go with Honus. He's gonna be 600 real quick!

I've got Evans, who is killer right now at least. Honus would be a huge upgrade at SS.

I can rotate Evans in my OF.

Why don’t you wait tomorrow to hop in a discount club and level Wagner ? Level his skills at 20 at the same time.
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I've been told that Pete Rose didn't play second base - way before my time, so whatever, any switch hitter with double late innings.
    He won the Rookie of the year as a second basemen and played 2b for his first 4 years.  
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Take 'em both.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I've been told that Pete Rose didn't play second base - way before my time, so whatever, any switch hitter with double late innings.
    Pete was 2b when he came up in 1963 and moved over to 3b to make room for ROY Tommy Helms in 1966. Then to OF to make room for Lee May in 1967. Tony Perez moved from first to third. 
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts

Mission #1 accomplished.
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Honestly flip a coin. I’d lean Dykstra for the slightly better hit rating I guess.
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I spent about 55k gold that last weekend to get will as my keeper.

There was a 0.33% chance to pull Clark?  Meaning one out of 300?  Talk about a unicorn.  I hope that the final 2019 box will have the normal 4-6% chance at the stud legend.  I've had trouble landing 2nd baseman all year, so I'm hoping for a switch hitting Pete Rose with double late innings  :D  
    There was a 0.33% chance to pull Clark?  Meaning one out of 300?  Talk about a unicorn.  I hope that the final 2019 box will have the normal 4-6% chance at the stud legend.  I've had trouble landing 2nd baseman all year, so I'm hoping for a switch hitting Pete Rose with double late innings  :D