Improving team overall(max rating)

Guwop02Guwop02 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
My team is full of 5 star players(gold) that are capped out(team strength 100,860). When I look at the profile on each of my players it says their max improvement number is around 500 plus and I don’t know how you go about improving them to that level. When I do try to level up to the max overall rating it tells me that I need a player with more stars in order to get to a higher tier(as mentioned, all players are 5 star).Is there something I’m supposed to do or need to accomplish in order to reach these levels or am I confused about the rating and the level I’m at is as high as I can go? I hope my rambling makes sense.  Thanks in advance

Comments

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    level up your upgrades, pennants and skills on your player. i reached 215k team strength at gold before jumping to diamond last week so there's a significant amount of improvements you can implement to up your TS.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    U need to move out of silver @Guwop02 - reach gold tier and then u can level ur players further along with a host of other team upgrades
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    If you have a team full of dudes capped at gold, your 100k team strength sounds like you haven't invested in skills and team upgrades. However, to answer the question it seems you have, you have to beat the playoffs and move from gold to platinum and then diamond in order for your players to reach their 500+ max rating. I don't recommend this for you, though. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    benny100 said:
    U need to move out of silver @Guwop02 - reach gold tier and then u can level ur players further along with a host of other team upgrades
    The OP is gold
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Says gold but shows silver.... lol

@Guwop02, the area I have circled is what is referred to as “skills”. Investing in these is what dramatically increases your team strength and player performance. Like others have said “team upgrades” and “pennants” will also help your overall team strength. This game definitely needs a manual
    @benny100, my apologies. False assumption on my end
  • Guwop02Guwop02 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Thanks for the info everyone. I apologize for saying I was gold. I guess I looked at the wrong thing. Me saying gold was due to me pulling up some of my players and it telling me that player was capped at gold and I needed a player with more stars to reach the next tier. Either way, thanks for the help and I’ll do the things suggested.