Question about TsB 20

HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
So I’ve been wondering how I will connect my account to the 2020 and still have my VIP.  I used to have my Facebook connected to it but I had issues with it and got locked out of my account and they changed it to a new email for me. The issue was the changed it to my 2nd account email. So now my VIP is connected to this new email and my other account is gone. Ohhhh well. So for 2020 do I have to log in with this email I have now? I made a ticket and they just keep confusing me. Can any of y’all help me understand how we connect our current accounts to the new one coming out soon?  Sorry if this is confusing haha, any answers are welcome!! Thanks guys!!
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Use the email and password combo you currently use for your vip account in 19. You will be prompted to enter this info when you open the 2020 app. Your vip status should automatically be carried over to your 2020 account once you’ve logged in.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    @Sandpipers ok awesome thank you so much! Is the  email we use like the one we have saved on the settings tab of 19 rn?
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Yup, that’s the one 👍🏼
    It's all done with mirrors