'20 Beta is LIVE!!! Updated Details!!!

Comments

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    edited February 2020
    the first thing glu thinks about: 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Millecors said:
    It's all total bullshit. 
    "Hey let's give some people head starts!  Because a fair playing field just isn't what we do here."
    You’re not missing out on anything, trust me. It’s just Beta, which means they need to test the product on some Canadians before they unveil the actual game globally. If you really want to play it, you can alter your address. 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    the first thing glu thinks about: 
    Sweet deal!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Limit on videos......
    Always been a limit for videos it’s just never been visible. The real question is will resetting ad ID restart the the videos? 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Limit on videos......
    Always been a limit for videos it’s just never been visible. The real question is will resetting ad ID restart the the videos? 
    My experiment says no.... but time will tell I guess
    edited February 2020
    I can’t see there being a functioning ad limiter. Glu not smart enough. We see 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Edit: I have to say if videos are limited it’s gonna nearly kill the game for me. I play videos constantly 😕
    @benny100 are you iOS or Android? 
    iOS for the 2020 version
    benny100 said:
    iOS for the 2020 version
    @benny100 I’m gonna need you to watch 149 videos.. reset ad id and get back with us. 👍🏻 Lol 

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Is anyone diamond yet? 👀 **** videos 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    It also appears cooldown is gone. For now at least 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    lenard said:
    It also appears cooldown is gone. For now at least 
    Cooldown has a grace period for new teams. I've been told that it's active. 

I can’t see there being a functioning ad limiter. Glu not smart enough. We see 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Edit: I have to say if videos are limited it’s gonna nearly kill the game for me. I play videos constantly 😕
    Resetting the ad ID should NOT reset the counter. 

So yeah, I got on a little while ago. I must say, Target Bash is fun as hell! I don't plan on doing much beyond collecting gifts, but it's nice to see things for myself. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:

Ok thanks @DFBB
    “Should NOT” is a very loose term 👍🏻
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    DFBB said:

So yeah, I got on a little while ago. I must say, Target Bash is fun as hell! I don't plan on doing much beyond collecting gifts, but it's nice to see things for myself. 
    Oh?  Thought you were in Texas?
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    You don’t think the moderator @DFBB has early access? Probably had access to the alpha version!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Limit on videos......
    The all important question. Crucial to the F2P players like myself. I know Tapjoy killed that with the offers... I have been banned from doing offers. Does that ban carry over?
    DFBB said:

Ok thanks @DFBB
    Counter did not reset after a few were watched and some settings were toggled 😄 - I’m not sitting through 145 more lol
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    benny100 said:
    DFBB said:

Ok thanks @DFBB
    Counter did not reset after a few were watched and some settings were toggled 😄 - I’m not sitting through 145 more lol
    Wimp
  • TXAG17TXAG17 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    How long do we think the beta will run before the full version is released to everyone?
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Limit on videos......
    Is this a per day limit? Resetting every day like stadiums, moments, loyalty boxes etc.?
    @Scioscia_Fan Yes, i'ts a daily limit. 
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    basically they’re forcing everyone to go Diamond or fork over a bunch of money is what I’m gathering from the video limit.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Even though its still Beta if the video cap is legit count me out for 2020.
    I've summed up known details in the first post, but in case guys didn't see, keepers are still at 5x cost.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Even though its still Beta if the video cap is legit count me out for 2020.
    As someone who generally plays 300+ videos a day while at work, this kinda sucks. If they stay 5g each, it lessons the blow slightly.
    My major problem is when achievement videos, woh video boosts/restarts, cvc boosts etc. get locked out once cap is reached. They shouldn't be linked like they are in 2019.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    That Gold Limit is really gonna chap some asses around here. I’ll wait for the Good Docs’ input on this one

If you can't reset that with the ad identifier, then this money grab just got taken up several notches.

So glad I won't be playing now. Good lord this will be worse than I thought.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    JTTeams said:
    Anyone try to buy something yet to see if it goes through? 
    I have not been able to purchase successfully yet, tried to buy the ballpark.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    JTTeams said:
    There were some helpful comments about this on one of the Facebook groups. It can be done, though I purchased the Ballpark and it looks like it is not active, hough it gave me the AS points. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    JTTeams said:
    One method if not a Canadian and wanting to make a purchase is to buy Canadian iTunes cards (if iOS of course, or changing your info on iTunes after you get the game back to the US which will allow you to make purchases again though for each patch you’ll have to switch back to the Canada region to patch then reenter US info if you want to make purchases again.)
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    So no change to keepers then? Wtf...